chapter 27

Megan's POV: Omigod. I can't believe I was at a club with ONE FREAKING DIRECTION! I hope I look good! Liam looked sooo cute in his black skinny jeans and dark blue tee shirt. Ugh he was so adorable. And perfect. Anyway, we all walked into the club and the guys led us to what I'm guessing is the V.I.P. lounge. Liam took my hand and asked, "Wanna dance Megan?" I nodded and we walked hand in hand to the dance floor.

Jamie's POV: OMIGOD!!!! I'M AT A CLUB WITH ONE DIRECTION. AND LOUIS TOMLINSON IS HOLDING MY HAND!!! Yeah, that's right. As we walked into the club he grabbed it and didn't let go!! I was literally dying. The guys led us to the V.I.P. lounge. There were three huge sofas in it and it was roped off. "Hey, Jamie do you wanna dance?" I grinned at the thought. "Sure!" He led me to the middle of the floor and we danced.

Paige's POV: OMG. I'M IN A CLUB. WITH ONE. FREAKING. DIRECTION. AGHHH!!!!! Zayn looked soooo amaZAYN (wink wink) but didn't act like I was there. I kept trying to talk to him but he just ignored me. Then I got an idea. He was sitting on one of the sofas and I walked over to him. "Zayn want a drink!?!" I screamed over the music. He shrugged. I take that as a yes. I walked over to the bar and asked, "Gimmie two of the strongest you have."

Darcy's POV: "Hey beautiful, wanna dance?" Harry asked. I bobbed my head up and down and dropped my purse on the sofa. As he led me onto the dance floor, I saw Megan and Liam dancing together and Jamie and Louis dancing together. Then I saw Paige walking back from the bar with two HUGE drinks in her hands. I smiled and shook my head as she glanced at me. Harry stopped and I stumbled into him. "Sorry!" I apologized as I felt my face heat up. He shook his head and laughed. We danced to several songs and Harry asked me if I wanted a drink. I nodded and he took my hand. He led me to the bar and ordered two pina coladas.

Paige's POV: "Here Zayn." I said as I handed him a drink. I sat next to him and took a sip of mine. WOW. That was strong. But addicting....