chapter 30

Carter's POV: I didn't know what to do so I ran, I went as fast as I could. I ran into Niall's bathroom and locked the door behind me. I hopped in the bathtub and rested my head in my hands. That's when the tears starting falling. I couldn't stop them....now my body was shaking because I was crying so much.

*Flashback*

I smiled as I walked into my boyfriend, Tyler's, house. His parents weren't home and it was our 6 month anniversary. I walked up to his bedroom to see that the door was closed. I just barged right in because he knew I was coming around this time. When I opened the door, I gasped. Tyler was laying on his bed. And Jocelyn, my best friend at the time, was laying ontop of him. And she was kissing him. And they were both shirtless. I felt tears form in my eyes. "Tyler w-what are you doing!?!?!?!?" I screamed before I started sobbing. He abrubtly stopped and Jocelyn jumped off him. She threw her shirt on and left the room. As she did, I gave her a death glare. "What the frick was that!" I yelled. He threw his shirt on and his face turned bright red. "I-I...Carter I can explain." But before he did, I ran downstairs and got in my car, before completely breaking down.

*End of Flashback*

"Carter? Please let me explain baby." I heard Niall softly say from behind the door. "Go away Niall." I said between sobs. Then I heard him curse under his breath as he tried to open it with the handle. "Baby please! Just let me explain!" I heard his voice crack. I jumped as the door flew open, he had banged his shoulder on it. He saw me sitting in the bathtub, sobbing. "Carter...just please let me explain. Please." I shook my head. "Stop trying Niall. I won't forgive you." Then I saw tears fall down his face. "Carter...please!" I shook my head again. "JUST STOP TRYING NIALL! PLEASE JUST STOP!" I yelled back as I squeezed my eyes shut. "No, Carter I-I won't." his voice cracked again. "Niall. Just f*cking stop. It's not worth it." He crossed his arms. "Don't you see Carter! I won't give up! I don't want to lose you...I-I love you."