chapter 11

Darcy's POV: "Holy shit! We gotta go. NOW." Louis said as he scrambled up out of his bed. "Is your head alright?" I slowly nodded. He pulled on some gray sweatpants and a black tee as I walked back into Harry's room. I rummaged through his drawers and found some black sweatpants and a pair of slippers. They were huge but I didn't care. I walked back out into the kitchen and saw that Louis proped up Liam on the sofa. Then he handed me an icepack. "Put this on your face." He instructed me. I did so and felt immediate relief. Then he took my hand and led me out the door. "W-where are we going" I asked as we got in the elevator. "To get Harry." My jaw dropped. "S-so you know where he is? Has he done this before?" He nodded and we got out of the elevator. He walked me to his car and we got in. "What exactly did he do to you?" He asked as he turned the car on. That's when I noticed that Harry's car was missing. "H-he was drinking vodka and he threw his glass and then Liam came out. Liam told me to go but I stood my ground. Then everything went black. I woke up to Liam knocked out in front of me, the vodka and Harry gone." Louis shook his head. "Not again. Last time Niall got up." Then we started driving into a part of town that I've never been to. It looked creepy and shabby. Then all the sudden Louis pulled into an ally. Then I saw Harry "There he is!" I screamed. He was sitting next to his car, the bottle of vodka in his hand. It was almost empty. I started to get out. "No I'll get him." Louis said. That's when I saw all the dents in his car. Then I gasped.