chapter 29

Paige's POV: My eyes fluttered open. wow, does my head hurt. Where am I? I looked around and realized I was laying on a sofa with a blanket over me. The last thing I remember is Zayn kissing me at the club-Zayn! What the hell happened!?! I began to panic.

Carter's POV: I snuggled under the covers next to Niall. He put in a movie about five minutes earlier, and I was just about to fall asleep when he said, "I'm gonna go make popcorn, ok? I'm starving." I giggled and nodded. "Go ahead." He exited the room and I grabbed my phone. I checked my instagram and took a few random selfies.

*5 minutes later*

Paige's POV: I really started freaking out when I heard footsteps. Then someone turned on the kitchen light. My head throbbed as I leaned over the side of the sofa to see who it was. "Niall? Is that you?" I asked as I saw some blonde hair. "Niall? W-where am I?" He walked over to me. I still felt very...drunk? If that's what you want to call it? "Hi Niall. I wanna let you know....that you're adorable. And I like peanut butter. Peanut butter is delicious." then I giggled.

Carter's POV: Ugh where IS Niall!?! He's been gone for like five minutes! And I know that it doesn't take five minutes to make popcorn. He was probably just eating something, or getting other food. I decided to get up and check on him. I walked into the kitchen and saw the light on...but Niall wasn't in there. When I turned and saw what I did I didn't know whether to cry or scream. Or do both at the same time.