chapter 34

Darcy's POV: The day had finally come! Today is our one month anniversary! Yesterday, after the cake was done, Harry had to leave so he took it with him. DING! I checked my phone. It was Harry.

*hey babe cant wait 4 l8r. carter has the dress i want u 2 wear. ill pick u up @ 6. xx H*

I decided to text Carter, saying:

*so u have the dress im gonna wear?*

She replied in a matter of seconds:

*yup. i'll come ovr @ 4:30. c u then babe*

*c u then*

I huffed as I walked into my closet. There goes the outfit i was gonna wear. I had it all planned out. I was going to wear my flowy purple dress....but I guess Harry has other ideas. I glanced at my phone. 2:48. Today was going to be a looonnnnggggg day. WAIT! SHIT I DIDN'T GET HARRY A GIFT! I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys and ran to my car. I drove to the mall and walked around. Hmmm...what should I get him? I looked at chains, watches, shoes, and even clothes. Nada. I plunked myself down on a bench in front of a craft shop. I sighed. What should I get him? Then I saw a mens store that I didn't go in yet. I pushed myself up and slowly walked into the place. In the corner I saw a glass container full of chains that could be engraved. I walked closer and saw one I'm sure he'd love. I asked the cashier to look at it and as I did, I knew that this was it. It was right in my price range and I could even get it engraved! I got "I love you more" written a little plate that hung from the chain. This is a perfect birthday gift for him!  I paid for it and got it gift wrapped. As I walked out of the store I saw the perfect gift for our anniversary. Now I just had to make one last stop.

As soon as I finished wrapping Harry's anniversary gift, the door bell rang. I checked my phone, 4:30. Carter was right on time. "Hey Carter!" I said as I opened the door. She held a HUGE bag that I'm guessing my dress is in. "Is that the dress?" Carter nodded and she walked inside. "Omigod it's amazing Darc. Just wait til you see it." I leaned forward to open the bag but she pulled it away. "Ah ah ah. I have orders to give. First, you have to get a shower. Then, we're doing your makeup. Then your hair. THEN you can see the dress." I crossed my arms and Carter pushed me towards my bedroom. "You heard me, go shower." I shook my head and went in the bathroom.

Harry's POV: I checked my phone, 5:05. Perfect timing. Darcy's gift just arrived today and I just finished wrapping it. Oh crap! I gotta text her telling her to pack an overnight bag because she's staying tonight and tomorrow we're going home to my place.

*hey darc almost 4got. pack an overnite bag 4 2nite and 2morro nite. xx. H*

Alright. Now, I gotta shower.

Darcy's POV: "Are you almost done!?" I asked impatiently as Carter did my hair. "Not yet!" I sighed and crossed my arms. Aparently, she had to do my makeup and hair WITHOUT me seeing! Yeah! "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Harry gave me shoes and a purse for you to wear too." Carter quickly added as she did the last touches on my makeup. "Alright. I'm done." I fist pumped the air, "YES!" I get to see my dress!" I stood up as Carter handed me the bag that held my dress, shoes, and purse that I was supposed to wear. I walked into my closet and took the dress out. It was amazing.