The day something unusual happened

After a long day of work Y/N was walking towards her home to get some comfort, Y/N always thought that rather than using social transport it is better to walk despite the way home is long. Y/N always kept things to herself since she had no family or friends, it was not because no one liked to be friends with her, it was just that she pushed away everyone and she didn't thought that there is any meaning to talk to anyone since she can't open up to anyone. Y/N was not sad in her life nor was she happy. Her day started with getting ready to go to work and ended by finishing her work and going back home.

She didn't have any dream, her childhood dream was to become a doctor but once she lost her everything, she didn't know what to do, so she become a doctor at least it was the only thing which she could spend her life depending on it.

Someone ever tried to be friends with her she used her job as an excuse to not be friends, like every other girl her free time was spend alone doing what she like which was mostly watching kdramas or drawing. But that was not frequent since she would be busy whole day working in hospital.

Y/N continued to walk through the dark road with no light

Y/N continued to walk through the dark road with no light. She was listening to music, more specifically to the song adult – Sondia -my mister. While listening she thought that the song was exactly made on her, like the lyrics are saying the words of her heart.

Suddenly, Y/N felt a sharp pain through her head, which felt like it was going be break apart in two pieces, her thoughts disappeared as her mind got blanked and darkness covering light but before it totally does she saw two men, black dressed laughing and then she lost her consciousness.

Opening her eyes again, Y/N looked around founding herself in a dark place, dark trees surrounded by unknown fog, Y/N immediately noticed that she was in a forest, when suddenly she noticed two men coming towards her laughing, 'looks like this beautiful girl have waken up' said a man looking to her sitting on the floor backing the tree, the other men spoke 'should l go first or you want to go first' responding to the man standing next to him.

The men spoke 'l may go first since l found her' while laughing, the other person standing next to him didn't say anything. The men sinfully started laughing and moved from his standing pose to a setting pose so he can get close and touch Y/N, Y/N was starting to panic and started shouting her lungs out, the men start to touch her face 'don't worry darling l wouldn't go rough on you' while moving her hand down to her neck.

Y/N's mind was full of different question, which couldn't probably be answered. She thought there is no way out of here now, even if she shouts or try to escape, she can't. she thought that these are her last moments of her meaningless life, which may come to an end after this hurtful night that she would be going through, there wasn't any hope left for her, and she just surrendered. And that is when she suddenly heard a voice speaking 'don't you have other place for these kind of stuff'. 

Hello everyone who is reading this book, this is my first book and l started to write them as a fanfiction because it interests me and improve my writing, l wish you all like the first chapter, l will try to right better over time and sorry if updates are late....