eighteen

as you pull on your clothes for the gym, you grin at the text across your screen

natsu
today, 8:03 pm

AHH
i get to workout w you today!!

it's not the first time we've worked out tgth ???

and ?
im still excited

ur so cute

:D

as you pull up to the gym, you see natsu waiting at the front door for you, waving furiously.

"ready?"

"if you pick some wild shit we're gonna fight."

"guess you'll have to wait and see!"

you and natsu had built a system where you two alternated picking the workouts the two of you did together, and today was natsu's turn. of course, he had a habit of going for upper body workouts while you preferred legs, so you groan seeing him walk over to the pull up bar.

"already?!"

"you did so good with these last time, what's the problem?"

"i hate these and you know it." he gives you a playful grin, easily hopping up to the bar to begin his first set.

"okay, your turn."

you look around, seeing all the benches are occupied and sighing, as you had to use one to stand on to reach the bar. natsu quickly notices this, sweeping you up onto one of his shoulders to reach.

"what the-?!"

"can you reach?"

"uh, yea, i can." you were slightly flustered at the gesture, natsu completely unfazed by you literally sitting onto one of his shoulders.

"do i weigh anything to you?"

"not really. it's like carrying happy."

you force back a blush as you situate your hands on the bar, natsu slowly slipping out from under you to make sure you didn't fall before you began your set.

a little over an hour later, your arms are burning and beads of sweat are rolling down your face, amazed at natsu barely breaking a sweat.

"do you ever get tired?" he just laughs, grabbing the dumbbells from where you two were set up and re-racking them. as he nears you, he notices you grimacing gripping one of your shoulders.

"you okay?"

"i'm just really sore, my shoulders are killing me."

"you want a massage?"

you blink a few times, making sure he's being serious.

"really?"

"if you want one, yea."

"where'd you learn how to give massages?"