three

"so he just like snuck up on you?!"

"yes! i thought i was gonna piss myself."

"what'd you say his name was?"

"natsu, i think? and he said his friend's name was gray."

"were they cute at least?"

"i mean, i guess. they were both pretty built. oh! they have these weird ass matching tattoos."

"for some reason i feel like i know them, but i can't put my finger on why."

"you probably tried to get with one of them in high school." you giggle.

"bitch! my hoe days are over, but that might be why."

"anyways. he was weird. but, i guess he seems nice. it seems like he's gonna be a regular at my gym now."

——

"you did what?!"

"i just wanted her to workout with me!"

"you probably scared the shit outta the poor girl."

"i thought i told you to leave her alone!" gray leaned over and smacked the back of natsu's head, making him cry out and swing at gray.

"think he's got a crush on her?"

"i'm not sure, it's always hard to tell if he has a crush or if he's just being his usual self."

"are you guys talking about me?!" natsu barked at erza and mirajane, making them both burst out into laughter.

natsu glared as the members of fairy tail laughed around him, crossing his arms over his chest and sinking into his hoodie.

"he's probably too afraid to ask her out, you know salamander's been out of the game since lucy dumped him." gajeel draped an arm around the smaller boys shoulders, making him glare up at him.

"she didn't dump me! she just had a lot going on with her writing career and didn't have time for a relationship."

"right, that's why she started dating loke a month after you guys broke up?"

"shut it gray!" he lunged out from gajeel's arm, tackling gray and attempting to put him in a headlock.

"guess some things never change." cana chuckled at the two now full on wrestling, downing the rest of her drink.