Epilogue

{1 year later}

"Congrats on taking over the company girl" Eujin smiled at her friend

"Better let me in if I ever apply here" She winked

"Ofcourse I will let you in" The two laughed

"Congrats sis, and thankyou" Seungmin said

"Like I said again, you don't have to thank me, look at you now, world wide famous, you too Hyujin oppa" Sora chuckled looking at her brother and his friend.

"Sora!! Congratulations!!!" Soobin arrived with Yeonjun clinging onto him.

"And Congratulations for you two Finally getting together" Sora playfully rolled her eyes

"Nonna!" Sunoo yelled from the far distance with Jake and Jay following behind.

"Congrats on becoming the CEO!" Jake said giving Sora a fist bump.

"Thankyou! And Jay Congratulations on finally escaping intern life" Sora said which made the whole group chuckle

"Congratulations Sora" Chaeyun (Soras aunty) Smiled, "oh and I'm also saying it on behalf of your uncle, we all know he's everywhere these days" Chaeyun chuckled

"Thankyou! And please tell uncle thankyou for me aswell" Sora smiled

"Congratulations my dear daughter" Mr and Mrs Kim popped out of nowhere.

"I trust you to take good care of the company and the workers" Mr Kim said bring his daughter into a hug.

"Thankyou" Sora said doing a small bow to the two.

"I think you should go find your boyfriend now, I heard he has an little surprise for you" Mrs Kim smiled and shooed her daughter away.

"Such a cute couple don't you think" Mrs Kim asked which everyone just happily nodded.

"Sunghoon!" Sora happily squeled seeing the boy without his wheelchair, but instead with a bouquet of flowers.

"OH MY GOSH! YOUR STANDING!!" Sora smiled from ear to ear to which Sunghoon chuckled at the cuteness.

"Yes yes, I can walk now" Sunghoon lifted up the girl who was hugging tight onto him.

"Congratulations" Sunghoon said And gave the girl a kiss.

It wasn't a short kiss, but it wasn't long either, it was just mostly filled with love and passion as the two ate eachothers faces off.

"I love you" Sora smiled "And
Congratulations on being able to walk too" Sunghoon put the girl down and handed her the flowers in his hands.

"Oh and these are for you" he said.

"Purple lilacs my favorite!" Sora happily accepted them and went on her tippy toes to give the boy a kiss on the cheek.