2

"Alright, lastly this is your class" Sora said pointing at the door that had 2C labeled on it.

"And this is your time table, and some other information that I might have not told you, if you need anything, I'm normally in the class next door 2D, but there are also many other seonbaes around to help out" Sora smiled brightly, trying to forget the fact that he couldn't remember her.

"I hope you have a good rest of your day!" Sora said before turning around to leave.

"Ah w-wait!" Sunghoon called out.

"Yes?" The girl quickly turned arojnd

"I don't have anymore classes left, and I kinda don't know where my dorm and all my stuff are" Sunghoon said scratching his nape.

"Ah right, follow me, we are in the same dormitory buildings" Sora smiled

....

"So I'm assuming your stuff is somewhere here" The girl said showing the boy where the staff had put all their suitcases and boxes.

"Ah! I see mine" He said quickly walking over to his stuff

"Woah you only have 2 suitcases?" The girl asked amazed at how the boy only had such little things

"When I got here I had like 2 suitcases a backpack and like 3 huge boxes" The girl said

"Uhm wow" Sunghoon chuckled a bit

"Alright let's go, I will show you to your dorm" Sora smiled grabbing one of his suitcases out of his hands and walking towards the elevator.

"Hey I can hold then myself" he protested.

Sora ignored the boy and walked I the elevator "you coming? Or I might aswell steal this" Sora said pointing at at suitcase

Sunghoon quickly walked into the elevator just before the doors shut, he watched as Sora scanned her student ID and pressed on the 11th floor.

"Also next time just scan your ID otherwise you won't be able to go anywhere, and only students who live in this dormitory can use their ID cards to scan the elevators here" Sora explained.

Walking out of the elevator the two both dragging a suitcase, Sunghoon followed as Sora made a few turns here and there "also this is where the cafeteria for our Area C is" Sora spoke up as they stopped infront of a huge dining area.

"They like to have cafeterias on the highest floor so they can get a good view" She explained.

Walking away Sunghoon quickly followed behind, after a few more turns they finally arrived at numbers 170-180.

"Here's your dorm" Sora smiled looking up at the boy.

"You will obviously have a roomate, who is a boy" She stated.

"And lucky for you my dorm is just across from yours" Sora said pointing at the room on the other side. 

"Dorm 177" She said.

"Well have fun I guess and bond with your roomate, cause you're gonna be stuck with him for the whole year" The girl smiled again.

"Ah here's your suitcase" She said handing him the white suitcase she's been holding the whole time and walked to the other side.

Scanning her ID card once again and entering the Pin, the girl opened the door and immediately ran in.

"EUJIN!" She shouted

"What" Eujin said popping out of nowhere.

"Remember that boy named Park Sunghoon I always talked about?" Sora said

"Yea?"

"Well he just moved in across our dorm"