26

Not being able to wait anymore, the boy crashed his lips against the girls, and it wad weird just how right their lips felt together, and how well it fitted against eachothers.

At first the girl was shocked, very shocked, so she didn't respond which scared Sunghoon a bit, just before he was about to pull away, the girl quickly responded and gently kissed the boy back, leaving the both a blushing mess once they had separated for some air.

"I-" Sunghoon was cut off from his sentence as Sora quickly interrupted him.

"don't tell me that was a mistake, please don't tell me you didn't mean it and you felt nothing" Sora let out, scared that she could lose the boy again.

As shocked as the boy was, his opened mouth closed up and a Small smile that slowly turned into a smirk appeared on his face before she went in to peck the older cheeks.

"Date me then" he whispered to the girl, who was now a tomato but gladly no one could see, as the only source of light in the room was the series being played on the TV and was long forgotten about.

"You're quite straight forward you know" Sora said still blushing. 

"What do you expect? I am the cold ice prince after all" Sunghoon chuckled.

"So is that a yes or a no?" Sunghoon asked rasing.

"It's a yes" Sora smiled

"I think its time for me to go home, mind helping me a little love?" The pet name sent the girl crazy and now she was when redder than before, "l-love?" Quickly standing up, she slapped her face a little to make sure she wasn't dreaming, before running off to grab Sunghoon's wheelchair that was sitting by the door, turning on the lights in the meantime.

"Flustered now are we?" Sunghoon chuckled at the girls actions.

"S-shut up, o-or else I'm gonna leave you on the streets" Sora stuttered a bit casuing Sunghoon to laugh again.

"Oh how I wish o could stand up right now and pin you to a wall" Sunghoon whispered to her ear making Sora even more flustered  then before.

"I-I just s-shut up" Sora said helping him onto the wheelchair

"I'll bring the project to school tomorrow and submit it to the teacher" Sora said quickly changing the subject pushing Sunghoon out of her room.

Sunghoon nodded at her statement and looked up at her.

"Are we going to tell people.. about us?" Sunghoon asked raising his head so he could see the older.

"Maybe, I'm not sure" Sora said with a small smile, pushing the boy who was just nodding in response towards the elevator that was located in her very fancy house .

....

"Let me help you out" Sora said putting the wheelchair beside.

The two were now located outside of Sunghoons house, after Sora had insisted on dropping off the younger as she didnt want to trouble him or anything, and now here they are struggling to get Sunghoon out of the car.

"Okay just stop squirming you penguin" Sora scolded before lifting the boy up in bridal style.

"I- shouldn't I be doing this to you?" Sunghoon questioned after he got placed down on the wheelchair.

"Well, I don't think you will be able to in this state" Sora chuckled, "Alright come on let's go, I'm sure your mom is waiting inside" Pushing the boy towards the front door of their big house, but obviously was still smaller than the Sora's house.

"Gimmie your keys, I'll open the door for you" She said putting her hand out as the younger rummaged through his pockets.

"Is anyone home?" Sora asked as the boy out the set of keys on her hands before shaking his head as a no.

Opening the front door she pushed it wide open, then went behind Sunghoon gripping on his wheelchair handles and led him inside.

"Right, so how do we get you up there?" Sora asked pointing at the stairs.

"Well my dad normally carries me" Sunghoon replied.

"Welp, I guess this is when the times I used to work out comes in handy" Sunghoon laughed a bit at the statement, but before he knew it, he was being carried upstairs by the older.

"Where should I put you" Sora asked with the tall boy still in her hands.

"Bed obviously" Sunghoon playfully rolled his eyes pointing at his bed.

"Alrighty" placing the boy down on the bed  Sora quickly went downstairs again to grab the wheelchair, for whenever the boy might need it.

"Is anyone going to be back soon?" Sora asked sitting the wheelchair on the side.

"Yea, My Mom and Yeerim will probably be back soon"

"Okay great, because I have another family meeting to attend to soon" Sora sighed.

"Aish, why didn't you tell me, go on, we don't want you being late something so important" Sunghoon said.

"You sure?" Sora asked hesitating a bit.

"Mhm, My Mom will be back soon anyways, so she will be able to take care of me" Sunghoon smiled.

"Alright, bye bye penguin" Sora smiled giving Sunghoon a hug.

"Bye bye love"

Hehehehehehehheehheheehehhe