23

"What are you doing, just standing there go help Seungmin set the table!" Mrs Park shooed Sora away from the front door the moment she entered.

"Tsk, when will she ever learn from her brother" Mrs Park mumbled thinking Sora wouldn't be able to hear, well she was quite wrong, in fact Sora had heard every single word loud and clear to say it didn't pain her would be a lie, but yet she's really just used to it already.

"Well maybe you should learn how to whisper" Sora mocked quietly after she had walked a good distance from her mother.

"Mrs Lee is there anything I could help with?" Sora asked Seeing their maid walk past.

"Ah Sora Just grab the eight plates from the kitchen and place them down on the table, thanks" Mrs Lee smiled and quickly walked off to doing whatever.

"Boo" A voice shouted.

"GAH!" Sora screeched and turned around to see her bother.

"You!" Seungmin chuckled and quickly held up his arms to surrender and ran away into the kitchen.

"Tsk, why does our parents even like you so much" Sora quietly joked, but just loud enough for Seungmin to turn around and poke his tongue out at the younger.

....

*Knock Knock*

"Welcome, Mr and Mrs Kim" Another one of their maids lead the guest into the dining room where everyone was standing infront of their seats.

Sunoo quickly spotted the older girl and gave her a wide smile and a Small wave. Seungmin who was sitting beside the younger girl quickly noticed how his beloved cousin didn't wave 'hi' to him and quickly pouted.

"Ah My dear Brother" Mr Kim said walking up towards their uncle and gave him a hand shake before pulling him into a hug.

"Chaeyun! Long time no see" Mrs Kim Said and quickly hugged their Auntie aswell.

"Ah you too Hwayoung!" Chaeyun Smiled.

"Sunoo!!" Seungmin faked squealed and went up to hug the younger giving him a small pinch in the meantime.

"Yah just because I didn't wave at you" Sunoo pouted pulling away from the hug pretending he was mad.

"Tch, I should be the one who's mad right now" Seungmin started pouting aswell and started to play along with Sunoo's act.

"Come on Sunoo, today, you get to sit right beside me" Sora sighed dragging away the younger to the empty seat beside hers.

The two males quickly poked their tongue out at eachother while Seungmin went back to his seat on the other side of Sora.

"Alright guys, dig in" Hyunwoo (Sora's Dad) said picking up his chopsticks and signaled everyone to start.

....

Everyone had now finished their meals, and the table had been cleared by the maids, the air was now thick for some reason and the tension was pretty high.

"Alright, Kim Seungmin" Hyunwoo stated looking towards his Son who was sitting directly infront of him.

"We will give you the choice, to pick whether you will take over the Kim Company, or I'd you want to pursue another career" Seungmin quickly grew anxious of the tough decision he was given because he knew if he didnt take over the company, it means Sora would have to take over it next year and possibly quit school before she could even finish.

"I-" Seungmin was cut of with another hand on his, he turned around to look at Sora who was now looking at their parents.

"If you would excuse us for just a minute" Sora smiled and quickly dragged him out of the room .

"Don't you dare do it" Sora scolded, they were now outside in the garden watching the weirdly calm night pass by.

"I know you're under JYP entertainment" Sora sighed plopping herself on the grass.

"W-what!" Seungmin turned around in shock looking at the younger.

"I also know, that you're about to debut soon" Seungmin was now staring at his younger sister as all the words left her mouth.

"And I know you'll get to debut with Hyunjin oppa, and everyone else" Sora now turned around to face the older.

"So now, you're gonna go into that room, and tell our parents about everything, about how your debut is just around the corner, and how you're not going to take over the company, and Instead hand it down to me" a tear rolled down the olders cheek as he quickly engulfed the girl into a huge hug.

"I- h-how did you know?" Seungmin cried and hugged his sister even tighter.

"I have my ways, now stop wasting time and go, otherwise Mother is going to be mad at me, so Shoo" Sora stood up smiling at the older and pushed him back into the house.

"I'll go in soon, so just go tell them first"

After seeing Seungmin dissappear into the house Sora sat back down on the grass looking back up at the sky, as a tear rolled down her eyes.

"Don't cry now" A figure appeared beside the girl and sat down to face her.

"Why do you always find me crying" Sora chuckled to face her cousin.

"The last time I saw you, you were quite happy" Sunoo stated and brought her into a hug.

"I mean think about it, the moment you take over that company, you'll you'll able yo boss everyone around" Sunoo joked wiping away Sora's tears.

"And maybe you could even hire me when I graduate, you know I will make a great personal assistant" Sora smiled at the youngers words bringing him into a hug again.

"Thank-you Sunoo"

Hey guys! Good news :D
I will be updating a lot often now since I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I think I might be updating once or twice a day from now on!

Ps. All of my chapters are unedited, so once I finish this I will start editing them :)