17

"Oh its been so long since I've last seen you, like 15 or 16 years? You still look the same with those cute chubby cheeks, but i could barely recognize you" Mrs Park said smiling widely at the girl.

"It has been, pretty long, I'm surprised you still recognized me" Sora chuckled mirroring the smile of the lady.

"I'm more surprised that you remember me, I mean not many kids remember their childhood, wait a second you're an adult now" Mrs Park said just realizing that Sora was in fact older than her Son.

"Haha yeah, but I'm very sorry to cut our conversation short but I gotta get these groceries back to my house for dinner" Sora said awkwardly scratching her nape.

"Ah yes that's right, I have some frozen stuff in here too, thankyou so much again, for paying for these, I will make sure to repay you one day" Mrs Park replied.

"No there's absolutely no need  please have a great day" Sora smiled doing a bow and quickly walked away.

"Thankyou again!" Mrs Park says waving goodbye to the girl.

....

"How many times do I need to tell you, that you need need stop stressing and pushing yourself too hard? You heard what the doctors say, you need to stop over working your self, you should be glad they even let you continue to skate!" Jungwon Scolds the older from the little fence that circled around the ice rink. (Sorry idk what they're called, I hope you know what I mean)

Yang Jungwon is one of Sunghoon's closes friend aside from Jake and Sunoo, the two met in middle school, and grew fond of eachother ever since them.

Right now the two of them were at the ice rink where Jungwon had just recently started working part time at, and to be specific, it's Yeonjuns ice rink.

"UGH THIS IS JUST SO FRUSTRATING" Sunghoon pulled his hair and plopped down onto the cold ice.

"What is Mr Hwang gonna say when he sees you in this state?" Jungwon said.

"First of all, you are absolutely no where near that triple axel, which would make Mr Hwang very angry at you, secondly he's gonna start scolding your head off for pushing yourself like this, and possibly hurting yourself even more, come on man you've done this before, what happened" Jungwon entered the rink sitting down beside his friend.

Sunghoon let out a long sigh, perhaps one of the longest one in history, he stared at the clock on the wall which was across the rink, and the time was currently 9:30pm.

He obviously hadn't realized how much time he had actually spent at the rink, and how much of his friends time he had wasted.

"Shoot, I need to go back to the dorms" Sunghoon mumbled standing up giving Jungwon a hand to stand up aswell.

"Yeah you better go get changed, I don't don't know how you're all sweaty from skating in an ice cold rink" Jungwon chuckled gladly accepting his hand.

Sunghoon quickly grabbed his jacket where he had left it on one of the benches earlier and headed towards the changing rooms.

"You done?" Jungwon said seeing Sunghoon walk out of the changing room in New clothes.

"Yea duh" Sunghoon popped his sports bag aside to one of the waiting chairs and took his phone out.

"Damm I still need to go back to the dorms and pack for the week" Sunghoon sighed knowing he did have to leave the dorms for a whole week tomorrow.

"I feel sorry for ya" Jungwon said turning off the lights in the rink leaving the only source of light being the lamp outside, and Sunghoons phone.

"Come on let's go now, I called Heeseung Hyung to pick us up" Jungwon picked up his bag which was sitting on another one of the waiting chairs and dragged sunghoon outside with him.

"Hey hyung" Jungwon waved at the older sitting in the front seat of the car.

"Hey Jungwon, Sunghoon" Heeseung smiled.

Heeseung drove along the night streets of Seoul, passing by the shops that had already closed down, making a few turns here and there, they arrived infront of Jungwons house first.

"Thanks for taking me home Hyung! Have a good night" Jungwon waved goodbye.

"Bye Jungwon" The two boys both said seeing the younger walk away.

"University dorms?" Heeseung asked as Sunghoon just nodded.

It was currently 10:15pm and they had just arrived infront of the gates of the dorms, Heeseung stopped the car, and turned around facing Sunghoon who was still sitting in the back swat scrolling through his phone.

"Bro, I feel like your driver" Heeseung joked

Sunghoon laughed at the statement putting his phone away and thanked his hyung, before getting out the car and shutting the door.

"Hey Sunghoon!" Heeseung yelled just before the boy could walk any further.

The boy turned around now facing his hyung giving him a questionable look.

"Stay strong alright? You've got this, we're we're all here for you"

HEHEHEHE Whats that supposed to mean? Hmmmm I wonder....
Guess you will have to find out yourself soon!