30

After a simi long drive, she arrived at the underground carport of the dorms.

Parking her car where she'd always park it making sure it was locked she dragged her suitcase inside the building.

After what seemed like forever in the lonely elevator, the girl arrived at the top floor, grabbing out her keys before hand and practically ran towards her dorm room .

She hadn't told Eujin about coming back to he dorms, since she wanted to surprise her, she had already thought about everything the two could do together, like gossiping like teenage kids and watching kdramas till the both fall asleep on the couch.

But Ofcourse.. not everything goes according to plan does it?

Opening the front door she was met with two bodie on the couch, very well alive bodies.

One being Eujin and another one being Jake... the two were on the couch having let's just say a full on make out session with Jake ontop of the girl eating eachothers faces off.

The first thing Sora obviously could do was scream, drop her suitcase, run back outside, slam the door shut, and try to clear her not so innocent brain before turning around to open the door again, the two who were on top of eachother maybe a minute ago, where now sitting beside eachother on the couch both a blushing mess.

"Hmm, so mind explaining?" Sora said rasing a brow, and sat on the couch opposite of the two.

"I-Uhm well, you see" Eujin scratched the back of her neck looking awkwardly at her bestfriend.

"We've been dating for a month or so?" Jake blurted out flushing red immediately.

"Yea nice to know" Sora rolled her eyes playfully.

"Now you Mr Sim, if you would kindly go back to your dorm which is right across the hallway, as I don't really want to hear any unholy noises coming from the otherwise if the room in the middle of the night," Sora stood up Watching the flustered couple before dragging Jake out of their dorm.

....

"Wait so you're taking over the company!? And your Dad is now suddenly super nice to you and you don't have to call him Mr Kim and all that crap!?" Eujin exclaimed jumping around, happy that her bestfriend could finally have a normal-ish life.

"Wait and omg! That Seungmin rat is going to be an Idol!" Eujin immediately pulled out her phone to text Seungmin a congratulations, which left the boy really confused as to why.

"Yea" Sora really wanted to tell her fellow friend about her and Sunghoon, but the thing was, she didn't really know if the younger was ready or anything, but good things are that they were going to see eachother tomorrow.

"Anything else you need to tell me?" Eujin scanned her bestfriends face up and down, noticing there was something off.

"Nope! Nothing, imma go uhm, Feed my plushies" Sora exclaimed, running to her room before Eujin could even say anything.

"What the heck?" Eujin questioned at her dumb bestfriend but decided not to push it anyways.

I think I can proudly say I have lowkey no idea where this book is going 🤣😅