15

"Morning Professor Bang" Sora bowed entering her art class which was taught by her favorite teacher.

"Good morning Sora" He smiled before turning his attention back to his laptop.

The girl made her way to the back of the class where she would always sit, as nobody would sit there.

After a while the Professor cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention and started speaking.

"Good morning everyone, today all the juniors who have this class will be joining!
And lastly we have a very special guest today, who will be coming to visit soon" Professor Bang said sounding very enthusiastic.

Right after he finished his speech, the door opened revealing a bunch of juniors bowing at the teacher and making their way to find a seat.

Sunghoon was one of the Juniors, and Sadly none of his friends had this class with him, which left him alone, and now was making his way to the back of the class where he had spot an empty seat beside a mysterious girl, who he couldn't see the face of.

"Alright everyone, quickly grab out your things, the guests will be arriving soon!" Professor Bang said before turning his back to the audience and writing something on the black board.

"Sunghoon-ssi?" Sora questioned noticing the familiar boy beside her.

"Oh good morning Sora Nonna" Sunghoon said doing a quickly bow.

"No need to be formal with me" Sora smiled
At the younger.

"You can be your usual cold and loud introvert around me" Sora said before turning her attention back to the teacher who had now started talking.

"What" Sunghoon questioned wondering how the girl suddenly knew so much about him.

"Alright I assume the guest are here!" The professor stated looking out the glass door looking at the boy who was just standing there, gesturing him to come in.

"Hello please Introduce yourself" The professor said flashing his dimples at the boy.

"Hello everyone! My name is Kim Sunoo, and I'm a Top Art Student in Pangok high" Sunoo said doing a full 90 degree bow.

Sora sat there eye wide open making eye contact with the boy who was standing on the little stage smiling widely at his favorite Cousin.

"Alright, the reason Sunoo is here today, is to help you out with your art project which will be due in two weeks!" Professor Bang stated earning groans and complaints from all the student, as now they all have 2 projects and maybe even more.

"And lastly, I want you to partner up with the students next to you"

Hah how cliché lol
Anyways have I ever mentioned thankyou so much for 300+ reads?!?!? I feel like it's a bit late since we're almost at 400 already, but still thanks to everyone who's been voting and reading ILY!