6

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU" Mrs Kim slapped her daughter on her cheek the moment she entered the house.

"None of your business" Sora rolled her eyes.

"YOU DO NOT TALK TO YOUR MORTHER LIKE THAT" The women raged at her daughters words.

Sora scoffed and had a evil smirk plastered on her face.

"Mother? PFFT"

"From what I remember, the last time I had met you I wasn't even aloud to call you mother, and I was never treated like your daughter" Sora rolled her eyes and walked straight pass her mother heading to her room.

"YOU!" Mrs Kim shouted before Sora disappeared into the long hall ways of her house.

....

"Thanks Yeonjun hyung!" Sunghoon smiled packing away his skates.

"Hey sunghoon" The older asked

Sunghoon just hummed in response.

"Do you perhaps remember any childhood friends you have?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Well I remember Jay hyung, and that's it" Sunghoon said not remembering any other friends he had when he was little.

"Jay?" Yeonjun questioned

"Yea! We met when we were 6" Sunghoon smiled remembering his small memories of his old friend.

"He's in America right now though, his family travel lots" the younger Said.

Yeonjun sighed to the youngers response to his question, but he wasn't surprised he didn't get the answer her wanted.

"Why though?" Sunghoon asked.

"Nothing" Yeonjun smiled at how clueless the boy was.

"Hey- WHY DONT I COUNT AS A CHILDHOOD FRIEND!" Yeonjun said suddenly realizing how he had known the boy for years.

"Hyung we met when we were like what 7?" Sunghoon said.

"That answer is incorrect, but I CAN STILL BE COUNTED!" Yeonjun whined.

"What do you mean? I only started coming here when I was 7?" Sunghoon questioned at how the boy said his answer was incorrect.

*RING*

"SAVED BY THE CUSTOMER!" Yeonjun thought.

"Ugh whatever, I gotta go anyways, bye hyung!" Sunghoon waved walking out the door.

....

"OPEN UP THE DAMM DOOR!" It was Sora's mother once again.

The girl stood up from her desk which was piled with books and papers, and headed towards the door.

Opening the wooden door, she was met by her angry "mother" who stormed into the room .

"PHONE, NOW" Her so called mother demanded putting her hand out.

Sora rolled her eyes and walked towards her bedside table where her phone was peacefully charging.

"You won't be getting this back till you get straight A's on your next tests" Mrs Kim said before slamming the door shut.

"Tch, like I care" Sora rolled her eyes and went back to her table.

"Even if I do get straight A's I will always be the disappointment"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGHOON 🎉🥳

I actually wasn't planning on updating today, since I was kinda tired but since it's Sunghoons birthday I thought why not.

(Peace out -Author-nim)