10

Parking her fancy white car in the parking lot of the ice rink, the girl made sure it was locked before making her way inside.

"Yeonjun oppa!" Sora smiled rushing towards the older.

"Oh hey Sora, I didnt expect you to come today, but sadly the rink is booked for today so you can't skate"

"Choi Yeonjun, do you see what I'm wearing right now? I obviously can't skate in these, and plus I don't even have my skated with me!" Sora said showing Yeonjun her empty hands.

"Oh, then what are you doing here?" he asked

"Running away from the house, and ofcourse visiting my bestfriend" Sora said smiling at the boy.

"Good afternoon Yeonjun hyung!" Someone said entering the front doors.

"Sorry I was a bit late I had a project to do, and we finished later than I thought" The boy said taking deep breaths in between.

"Oh Hey Sunghoon! It's alright take your time, we don't have anyone else booked in this afternoon apart from you" Yeonjun said smiling at the boy.

"Sunghoon?" That caught Sora's attention, she immediately whipped her head around looking at the younger boy, who had changed into much more appropriate clothes for skating and was holding a black duffle bag in his right hand which the girl had assume was where he had put his skates.

"Sora Nonna?"

....

The two sat on the benches watching Sunghoon glide across the ice peacefully.

"I'm surprised he doesn't remember you" Yeonjun said eyes still glued to the boy.

"Oh come on, he thinks the first time he met you was when he was seven not three" Sora said chuckling at her own words.

"Aren't you hurt? I mean like you literally watched him grow" Yeonjun said finally looking at the girl.

"Not exactly, I left him really, I didn't want to, but Ofcourse I didn't have a choice, and the only reason that I still remember him is because of my photogenic memories" Sora replied.

Yeonjun sighed feeling sorry for the girl, as he knew how much Sora treasured Sunghoon, even though they were so little.

"I think I'm gonna go first" Sora said standing up.

"I still have a few things to do at home" And just like that Sora left without Sunghoon even noticing.

....

"Thanks for today hyung!" Sunghoon said.

"Wait what are you thanking me for?" Yeonjun asked in confusion.

"For letting me use the rink for extra hours"

"Ah that's no problem, it was nice to watch you skate anyways" Yeonjun replied happily.

"Wait one more thing before I leave" Sunghoon said before stepping out the glass doors.

"Yea?"

"How do you Sora Nonna?" The younger questioned.

"Hmm, let's just say...."

"We have some interesting history together"

SKSKSKS YALL WHAT! TYSM FOR 200 READS EEEK!

I hope yall have a great Day/Night 😁