11

"Here" Sora's Mother said handing the girl her phone.

"W-what?" Sora asked confused staring at her phone which was sitting in her mother's hands.

"I head from Seungmin you have a project, so I figure you would need it" Mrs Kim said.

"You better not disappoint me again, or else the next time you see this phone, it would be completely cracked" The lady said with a stern tone.

"Yes Mrs Kim" Sora said quickly grabbing her phone and running away.

Opening her phone after what seems like ages even though in reality, it had only been two days.

She had about 100 notifications.

"What the heck" Sora muttered and started looking through all her social media's.

After a few minutes of checking everything and replying to a few messages, she finally set her phone down on her bed, and looked across the room to see her table stacked with books and the group was surrounded by papers.

"Tch it's only been two days and this place is already a mess" Sora sighed walking towards her table and started cleaning up.

While cleaning up, a piece of paper, pr more specifically a photo had fallen out from one of her old dairies she had when she was little.

Picking up the Polaroid sized photo Sora's blunt face was immediately replaced with a smile.

In the picture, there was four year old Sora holding the hands of little three year old Sunghoon, and on the back of it, it wrote,
Sora Luv Hoonie.

Chuckling at the terrible hand writing, and the misspelled "love" the girl unintentionally poped it into her see through phone case and admired it for a bit.

Checking the time, she hadn't realized how long she spent cleaning up, and it was already 11:45pm.

"Shoot, I have morning classes tomorrow" Sora muttered, before putting her phone back on the night stand, and went off ro get changed for bed.

....

"KIM SORA YOU LAZY BUM, WAKE UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!" Seungmin shouted shaking the life out of his younger sister.

"IM UP ALRIGHT, NOW GET OUT!" Sora screamed, pushing her brother out of the room.

"Darn it, what time is it anyways" She said turning her head towards the digital clock on her bedside table which displayed 6:45am.

"YAH KIM SEUNGMIN YOU IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU TRICK ME!!! MY CLASS DOESNT START TILL 8:00AM!" Sora yelled extremely mad that her brother has just disturbed her sleep and tricked her to wake up early.

Running out of her room with her messy bed hair, she immediately ran over to Seungmins room which was right beside hers, to find Seungmin casually sitting on his bed reading a book pretending like he did nothing.

"YOU!" Sora raged before jumping right on top of her brother.

"Why did you come back home, right when I came, I say you should go back to the dormitory and accompany Hyunjin Oppa" Sora huffed rolling on top of her brother.

"Aish get off me before I literally kill you.

"Tch rude, whatever" Sora said before putting extra weight and standing up.

"YOU BITC-"

"Now my dear brother that's no way to speak in this house" Sora said putting her index finger on her brothers lips to shush him.

"YOU! UGH, JUST GET OUT" Seungmin said shooing her out.

"As you wish my dear brother" Sora laughed before running back outside.

"Oh how I wish you could smile and laugh  like that everyday"