Season 2 Trailer

My apologies for leaving everyone hanging, I've been trying to give this more time before I finalize the book.

The results are in...

Deku x Supergirl won the primary ship

Other ships will be

Raven x Todoroki

Cyborg x Hatsume

Beast Boy x Jirou

Like I said in the previous page, you guys can still suggest DC heroes x MHA Pros if you want something on the adult side, though I'm keeping Batman x Diana, Green Lantern x Hawkgirl and Superman x Lois.

As for mentors, I may have forgotten to mention that I was recommended Kirishima trained under Superman

The young DC kids' mentors will be a surprise for later.

Since I'm going to be figuring out how to start the next season later, I may leave a trailer for moments I may do in this upcoming season.

It's not much, so I guess you could say this a short clip show written in script form.

Just a heads up, some scenes I describe might not make the final version.

———————————————————————

All Might: I hope you understood when the league took you under their wings that this isn't just as simple as "saving the day".

——————————————————————

*put a scene here showing the tournament stadium filled with people cheering as the students walk out*

——————————————————————

All Might: Because with every time justice is served...

—————————————————————

Diana: *deflects bullets from men shooting at her before flying up towards a helicopter*

—————————————————————

All Might: You will also encounter moments.....of injustice.

—————————————————————

Reporter: We're here at scene of an anti-quirk hero protest in response to the incident at Hosu as tensions start to escalate. We'll keep you updated when more events happen.

—————————————————————

Uraraka: Do you ever get the feeling that no matter what we do, someone is going to hate us for it anyways?

Jinx: I get that feeling everyday.

—————————————————————

Bakugou: Who the hell are you?

Older Bakugou: Just a guy that learned my lesson the hard way.....but I guess it hasn't happened here yet.

——————————————————————

Joker: Good morning everyone! Class is in session here at UA, and I'll be giving everyone the crash course you're about to go through!

——————————————————————

*Izuku draws batarangs and faces Batman*