Episode 14 - Tragedy Strikes

At an unknown location...

There were a few figures at a bar, with one of them looking at an article in a newspaper about All Might being a teacher at UA.

"Did you see this junk?" One of them says as he rests a drink on top of the paper. "It says he's a teacher now."

He then tells the person he's with. "Hey, what do you think will happen when the mighty symbol of peace.....is finally killed by the villains?"

———————————————————————

Izuku's narration

After our first class with All Might, news spread fast across the country about the number one hero being a teacher.

But the press outside doubled even further when someone leaked out that Superman came to help recently.

Me and the others just tried to ignore them, but they were getting persistent.

Everyone wanted to get their hands on the Symbol of Peace and the Symbol of Hope.

And I mean everyone...

———————————————————————

Classroom 1A

Aizawa gets to his desk and tells the class. "Decent work on yesterday's training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went through each of your team's results."

He looks at Bakugou and says. "Bakugou, you're talented, so don't sulk your loss like a child. Okay?"

"Whatever." Bakugou says grudgingly, still bothered he lost yesterday.

Aizawa tells Izuku. "Midorya, I see you won the exercise, though you also had to sacrifice most of your gear to take Bakugou down. And you should feel lucky our school does have Recovery Girl, or else Bakugou would barely be here today. I expect you to work harder and find more creative and affective means to take out your opponent, whether or not they barely have a bruise on them. And I don't want you to use the excuse that you have no quirk."

Izuku looks down, not saying anything as he knows he did act a bit recklessly yesterday.

Aizawa continued to him. "In time, you'll be able to be more efficient in this area. I recommend you spend some of your free time whenever not doing homework to combine different areas, gadgets and scenarios to come up with diverse strategies."

Izuku looks up and smiles, glad to see Aizawa wasn't putting him down too much for his victory.

Aizawa looks at the class. "Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future. You need to decide a class representative."

Beast Boy was confused, not used to school positions for students. "A what?"

A girl next to him with earphone jacks, Kyoka Jiro, tells him. "Basically, they're the guy that leads the class and is the face of our class."

Jaime Reyes smiles some when he realizes what she meant. "Oh! Like being president of a school club."

Jinx points out to her fellow transfers. "But that also means whoever gets it has a higher chance of being picked out by mentors for internships."