Episode 15 - USJ Part 3: Plus Ultra Power

All Might dropped his overcoat and tore off his tie, quickly zipping down the stairs and taking down a group of villains in split seconds.

He then managed to get Beast Boy from under the fountain and back on his feet not far from Izuku and the others.

"Whoa! What the heck?!" Beast Boy says when he realizes he was back on the ground again.

"Young Logan, stay with the others and help them get Aizawa to the classmates." All Might tells him. "I'll take it from here."

"You sure you got this?" BB asks. "That big guy took everything with no pain."

All Might gives a thumbs up. "Everything's going to be okay!"

Beast Boy nods and goes over to help Tsuyu and Mineta with Aizawa, leaving the adult heroes to face the villains.

"You're late." Batman says as All Might walks over to him.

"What do you know about these guys?" All Might asks him, wanting to use the advantage of the detective analyzing the opponents.

Batman explains to him. "The leader is Shigaraki, the one with the hands and the decay quirk, so avoid contact with him. The warp villain has neck armor that exposes him. And the big one is able to absorb the impact of physical attacks. Think you can take all of them?"

"Sure, but what are you doing?" All Might asks him.

"Finding the team's strategist before he harms someone." Batman says before grappling away to go search the rescue zones.

All Might turns to Shigaraki and charges at him. "Carolina........Smash!!!"

His attack was sent out, but Nomu had gotten in the way and taken the blow, completely unfazed by the attack.

All Might says as he ducks from being grabbed and punches it in the gut. "Guess he wasn't wrong when he said it had no affect on you."

"Let's try this!" All Might says when landing two solid hits across it's face, it doing about nothing to the beast as he tries to avoid the monstrosity. "It doesn't even matter where I punch you, does it?"

Shigaraki brags as All Might lands mighty blows across Nomu's torso. "That's because he has Shock Absorption, All Might. The only way you're going to hurt him is to slowly gouge out his flesh. Of course I don't think he'll sit back and let you do that. You've finally met your match!"

All Might dodges a strike. "Thanks for telling me how to beat him!" He says before going around and grabbing Nomu from behind. "All I have to do is wear him down and then it's on to you!"

He lifts Nomu up and suplexes it into the ground, creating a gigantic explosion that everyone from the entrance could see.

———————————————————————

Meanwhile in the Fire Zone...

Jinx and Ojiro had just about had the place clear of villains, this clearly being no issue for them at all.

The former villain shakes her head in disappointment. "What were these losers thinking coming here? They might as well have tried to rob Fort Knox than attack a bunch of teens with powers like us. Or it would've been smarter to at least stay in the Plaza together. What a waste of gathering villains."

Ojiro kicks down the last villain in the zone. "That's all of them. We should probably get out of here and meet with the others at the Entrance."

Jinx nods and was about to walk with him, but then felt something hit her shoulder, which she looked and saw a dart had landed there.

She started to feel dizzy as her vision spun, her legs being unbalanced and making her fall down.