Episode 10 - Finishing Fitness

Izuku's narration

The majority of my training was with the Justice League, with Batman as the main source of experience since he had no quirk too.

But that didn't mean All Might was going to let me be their problem alone.

The Symbol of Peace may have been skeptical at first that I could be a hero, but that was because he had been through a lot himself that put him down.

Upon meeting Batman and the Justice League, All Might changed his opinion and reminded himself that justice comes in all forms.

All Might doesn't really see eye to eye with Batman on his methods though, probably preferring Superman's approach to crime over his.

I'm honestly split on the choice of either scaring villains or giving victims hope, which both are important, but you have to aim for only one of them.

But Batman kind of earned All Might's trust, though moments around each other were awkward.

During my training and time at home, I missed a few cool adventures the league went on.

Arthur Curry, the king of Atlantis, had come to try to get the surface to stop doing things that threaten his people, though he winded up needing the Justice League to help him stop his traitorous half brother Orm from dooming the world.

Flash and Green Lantern had to team up with someone from a place called Gorilla City to stop Grodd from controlling the world and blowing up Gorilla City.

Superman and Martian Manhunter were taken to a place called War World and forced to fight in arena battles, but Superman overcame the ruler named Mongul and freed the people.

Rex Mason, Green Lantern's old friend, was turned into Metamorpho and teamed with the league to stop a giant monster.

And while I was training with All Might, the Justice League was trapped in an alternate timeline where a man named Vandal Savage controlled the Nazis and took over the world, forcing the league to go back in time to World War II to fix the damage.

Flash was usually the one to run the story by us, though Superman had to share about War World since Flash wasn't there for that.

If it wasn't for the day Superman came during the Sludge Monster Incident, I would never have gotten my chance at being a hero and seeing most of their adventures.

But now was the time for my biggest test so far: the Entrance Exam.

All Might had to cover one final issue that went with the league's other lessons.

———————————————————————

Early in the morning at the Takoba Municipal Beach Park...

(Several months before the Entrance Exam)

The beach was completely filled with trash that washed up onto shore after being dumped into the ocean, the place now more like a junkyard than a beach.

Izuku grunts as he was trying to pull a fridge with All Might sitting on it, but it was getting too much for his weak body to handle.

"Hey! Hey!" All Might says while in his strong form. "It's pretty comfy up on this fridge. How are you doing down there?"

Izuku falls down after failing to move it, the weight too heavy for his thin body.

"People move these everyday, you know. And most of them don't even have any super strength." All Might tells the boy.