Episode 16 - USJ Aftermath

Izuku's narration

After the attack, Flash checked every student to make sure they had made it out of their zones okay.

Tokoyami, Koda and Raven had cleared the Windstorm Zone without issue at all.

Momo, Jiro and Kaminari were doing fine, but Kaminari sending out his quirk had left him vulnerable for one of the villains that was hiding.

Thankfully, Flash ran over in time and knocked the villain out to save Kaminari, also revealing that same villain was also the one blocking signals from being sent.

Ojiro made it out alright from the Fire Zone and kept Jinx safe too, but still needed Batman's protection to avoid capture.

You could say this would've been a good learning experience for the rest of the class to show them what the experts are always up against, but it wasn't the biggest problem I've faced prior to UA.

But as my new instincts have taught me from the past few months, never assume the threat is over.

The League of Villains may have looked like amateurs at first, but they were one step away from killing the Symbol of Peace and sending Japan into anarchy.

We were lucky the signal we sent out managed to reach some help and that Ida escaped the building, or else a lot of people would die that day.

Somehow, I knew those guys would be back someday...

...but fate only knows when that would be.

———————————————————————

Outside USJ...

All of the students were outside after being checked for injuries, mostly sharing with each other about how they did during the whole situation.

Izuku was off to the side, lost in thought as he was bothered by all of the events that happened recently.

Jaime comes over to Izuku, not wearing the full armor, and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong, Izuku?"

Izuku sighs and says. "I kind of feel like I didn't really help much back there. Most of my time back there was just standing on the sidelines while All Might beat up the villains. All this right after I had hanged out with the Justice League of all people."

"Everyone played an important part in stopping the villains." Jaime points out to him. "And from what I heard, you're the reason the help that got here earliest was here."

BB was with them and nods. "Yeah! You managed to call Batman over to help and got me, Tsu and Mineta out of the Shipwreck Zone in one piece."

Kara adds as she came over. "And you distracted the villains three different times to stop them. The first time to save Tsuyu from being decayed and the other two to save All Might's life."

Tara says from her spot sitting on a rock nearby. "Don't forget that you and the others saved Aizawa by carrying him away from the plaza."

Izuku thinks as he looks up. "I don't know, I still got a long way to go if I'm ever going to be more than a liability."

"Just take compliments already." Raven responds annoyed. "You're way too modest for any hero."

"Okay Raven. Thanks." Izuku tells her with a smile.

————————————————————————

Next day in infirmary...