Episode 8 - Legends Part 1

It was another night in Metropolis as the Justice League was fighting a giant robot in the streets.

Green Lantern was knocked to the ground and was about to be crushed by the robot's fist, but Hawkgirl hits the arm with her mace, moving the impact away from GL.

Superman and Martian Manhunter flew in and rammed into the robot's chest, sending it back some.

Flash quickly ran by and took apart one of it's feet, taking out screws and panels with ease.

"Who could be behind a monstrosity like that?" Hawkgirl asks after laying a few hits on it.

What no one knew was that Luthor was piloting it in a ship out in the harbor.

Hawkgirl tries to attack it again, but gets punched back and crashes into J'onn when he was trying to help her, both of them landing into a building before falling next to GL.

Izuku tries to use his grapple line to keep one of the arms stuck to a building, but Luthor punches the area near Izuku as he tries to flee, sending him flying into the ground near the heroes.

Superman flies behind it and tears a large hole into the back of it, exposing the core. "You're only getting one shot in, Batman! Now!"

Batman throws a batarang at the hole, hitting the core and blowing the inside up.

Energy came flying out of the robot as the reactor was about to explode the entire area.

"Good lord!" Superman says in shock before getting hit into a rooftop with a bolt of energy.

Flash sees the robot was about to fall on the heroes, quickly making a tornado beneath the robot in an attempt to stop it.

The light brightens as Superman shields his eyes from it, but it soon died down for him to uncover and see what happened.

The robot was gone...but so was Izuku and the other heroes!

———————————————————————

Later in an unknown location...

The heroes wake up from the debris of the robot and look around.

Flash asks as he feels his head. "Did we win?"

"I'm not sure." GL answered, seeing them and the robot remains were in the back alley between two buildings. "Superman? Batman?"

"Where'd they go?" Hawkgirl asks, seeing no sign of either of them.

"They were with us a few minutes ago." Izuku says as he gets up and checks his gadgets.

"Perhaps I can contact them." J'onn says as he tries to use telepathy to reach them.

Suddenly, flashes of images hit J'onn's mind so hard and painfully that he yells in agony and nearly collapses.

"Easy there big guy!" Flash says as him and Hawkgirl catch him. "You alright?"

"Forgive me." J'onn says as he gets up. "I'm fine."

"The others can't have gone far. Let's pan out and find them." GL says before they all go to search the city for them.

When GL lands somewhere, he sees something is off about the place.

The city looked more dated, filled with old model cars and the people dressed in clothes from an earlier period.

Flash and Izuku arrive as GL tells him. "Something is not right here."