Episode 7 - Fury Part 1

At Gotham Biotech, it seemed like regular night of patrols for the guards, but it would soon change.

A guard at the front door had his neck wrapped around in a tail before being suffocated into unconsciousness.

A figure drops, revealing the attacker to be Copperhead.

He looks to his approaching teammates and says. "He's down."

A group of villains come forward, comprising of Solomon Grundy, the Shade, Star Sapphire and two women.

One of them was wearing red and black armor that was themed after feudal Japan armor.

The other was a blonde haired woman wearing white clothes and a golden tiara like head piece

The blonde woman came over and pet Copperhead's chin as congratulations. "Well done Copperhead. Grundy, be a dear and get the door."

"Okay!" Grundy says before moving Copperhead aside and going to the door panel, putting his hand on it to see the scan wouldn't accept him and just going straight to punching it.

The door opens to let the villains walk right inside.

Some guards point their guns at the group. "You there! Don't move!"

The blonde woman calls out. "Tsukuri!"

The ninja woman jumps at the guards and deflects their shots by spinning her katana before rebounding off them and kicking the last one down, ending the fight by putting away her katana.

The blonde woman says. "We're behind schedule. Shade, cover us!"

Shade did as told and used his cane to leave pitch black behind them.

The team reaches a safe in the building containing what they were there for.

The woman tells the team. "We've got 3 minutes until the police respond to the silent alarms."

"Plenty of time." Star Sapphire says before using a laser to cut into the safe, prompting Grundy to knock it open once done so the villains could run inside.