Episode 7 - Fury Part 2

Emergency crews were working overtime as paramedics quickly wheeled male patients into the ambulances.

One of the firefighters call for the crew. "Emergency response units, we need backup at 5th and Horton!"

Nearby the place, another man weakly falls down from the sickness infecting the city, prompting another female medic to come help him.

"We got another one!" She calls on the walkie talkie. "Eyes glassy and non responsive!"

As this was happening, Aresia, Star Sapphire and Tsukuri watch from a rooftop nearby.

"So the poison only affects men?" Tsukuri asks as she sees the madness on the streets.

"Exactly." Aresia replied. "That's why it didn't hurt you two."

"But why?" Star Sapphire asks her. "What do you have to gain from all of this?"

"What do I have to gain?" Aresia responds back with a glare before gesturing to the city. "Look around you! Man's world is filled with greed, deception and cruelty! But I'm going to change all that! Today, we women take control!"

"You can't be serious." Star Sapphire says in surprise at such a big goal.

Aresia smirks and replies. "Can't I?"

———————————————————————

Meanwhile with Batman...

The Dark Knight jumps out of the top floor of a burning building with a boy in his arm, using his other arm to fire a grapple line and slowly descend down to the ground below.

Hawkgirl lands down nearby to help him out with whoever he just rescued.

Batman tells her as he hands the boy to her. "Lucky I found this one, but he's not doing well."

"I'll get him to a hospital." She says before taking off into the air with him.

Batman soon noticed his vision was getting blurry while he watched her flying away, now realizing his body may be trying to hold off the poison for now.

"Batman!" Wonder Woman says as she lands down and Batman turns to see her. "You were right, it was a renegade Amazon!"

"I know." Batman replies back, never being surprised about this all along.

Wonder Woman thinks on this development. "I just couldn't believe that one of my sisters could actually-"

They were interrupted when they saw a bus out of control coming towards them, forcing them to get out of the way.

Batman chases after it, knowing the driver was infected and could cause casualties if not stopped.

During the chase, it knocked over a dish tower, forcing Diana to fly over and catch it before it landed on some civilians.

Batman managed to get close enough to fire a grapple line into the back window, launching himself into the inside of it as glass shatters at his entrance.

The Dark Knight hurries to the front and tries to steer the bus, crashing through a car before seeing he was approaching a a fire crew.

"Look out!" One of the women shout as they all try to get out of the way.

Batman turns hard on the steering wheel, forcing the bus to fall over on it's side and slide all the way until it pushed against a fire truck and stopped.

Water bursted out of the truck as Batman breaks the front window open, laying the male driver at the fire truck.

Diana lands down as she sees Batman's strength fail him and fall down, forcing her to catch him and turn him over to see he was infected like everyone else. "Batman!"