Episode 15 - USJ Part 2: Against All Odds

At the Entrance...

Shoji looks around with his hearing to figure out what happened with the other students that were separated from the class.

Ida asks him. "Shoji, got them? Anything? Where is everyone?"

"They've been scattered across the facility, but our classmates are still here." Shoji answered, giving the class some relief.

"What do we do? The guy's not affected by physical attacks and can apparently teleport stuff." Sero says as they look at the villain blocking the way out.

13 speaks up and says. "Class rep, I have a job for you. Run to the school and tell the faculty what's going on here. The alarms aren't sounding and our phones and radios are useless right now. One of these villains must be to blame. We're still completely sealed off from the rest of the world. Likely whoever is causing this interference hit as soon as warped into the USJ. They could be anywhere, impossible to hunt down. It'll be faster for you to run and get help than for us to find whoever's jamming everything."

"Yes, but it would be disgraceful for me to leave you all behind." Ida says, feeling it wasn't right to abandon his class to villains.

Jaime, who was the only transfer that didn't get warped, approached him and says. "No. If you can get the Pros here in time, then you save our lives. Aizawa can hold off the plaza villains while the warp villain can only teleport us, so you got time on your side."

"Use your quirk to save others!" 13 tells the rep. "Be a real hero!"

"I can help you out, just like I did when I floated you in the cafeteria." Uraraka tells Ida. "Ok? No prob! Please class rep, do it!"

"Even if this is your only option, are you really foolish enough to strategize in front of your enemies?" The teleport villain says as he uses his quirk towards the group.

"It won't matter if you know what we're planning or not when I'm done with you!" 13 says as the blackhole quirk was activated.

Ida got ready to run while Jaime formed the scarab on his body.

———————————————————————

Meanwhile nearby the plaza...

Izuku, Tsuyu, Mineta and Beast Boy had all managed to escape the Shipwreck Zone and leave the villains captured in ice.

Izuku looks back at the place and says. "That ice I put them in will hold them for several hours until the police can make arrests."

BB asks him. "What should we do now?"

Midorya points ahead. "If we follow the shore, we can make our way to the exit with most of the class."

Tsuyu replies back. "Good thinking. That way, we don't run into the villains Mr Aizawa's facing off with there."

The group could still hear the noises coming from the plaza, sounding like Aizawa was still dominating the fight.

Izuku thinks to himself. 'But how long can he hold them off? His abilities are best suited for sneak attacks and smaller numbers, not an open battle with tons of villains.'

BB gets up and says. "I think he's gonna need help. Maybe we can surprise some of them and take them out to make it easy on him."

Mineta looks at him. "Are you serious?! We just joined this school a few weeks ago, and you want us to fight them?!"

Izuku agrees with BB. "With that warp villain blocking the Entrance, there's little we can do to help our class escape. If we can help Aizawa, he could rejoin with 13 and cancel the warp villain's quirk so we can escape."