Epilogue

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I exclaimed as I looked at my friends as they boarded the Hogwarts Express.

"Write me?" Draco questioned, standing directly next to me.

I pecked his cheek lightly, and nodded, "Definately."

He touched his cheek for a brief moment with a dazed look, then boarded the train.

I said goodbye to all my friends. Even the ones that I barely met, like Ron's brothers Fred and George. They were nice, though.

And as the steam blew out, and a whistle sounded, I smiled and waved. I put on a mask, because I wasn't going to see them for a couple months. But then I remembered, I was going to live with Sev.

So, running into the castle, I found myself in his classroom, where he was packing his stuff.

"So, where's your house at, Sevvie-kins?" I asked, while he packed away his potions supplies.

"It's a place called Spinners End." he replied simply, as he collected spare phials.

"Are there many people?"

"No."

I glanced at my feet sadly. I wasn't going to see my friend for another two months.

"Aww."

"Are you going to be there?" I asked hopefully, my green eyes shining.

He looked into them, as I tucked piece of my red hair behind my ear.

"Always."

The End

________________________

YAAAAAASSSSS. FIRST STORY IVE EVER FINISHED!!!! What do you guys think!? Should I make a SEQUAL? Comment, and thanks for reading!!!

- merlin_sherlock (Ivy Potter)