44

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is a short chapter... Still working on the next part ✨❤️

Enjoy! ✨❤️

Here yah go, my sunshines 🌞

~

"Good morning, Princess." a jolly voice greeted Akaashi as he woke up feeling pain in his entire body.

A little tilt to the right, makes him whimper in pain.

"Hey, don't move like that... Oh, well don't move at all. You're lucky, Rintarō allowed me to look after you, princess." the guy with two colored hair, gray and black, said grinning widely

Akaashi frowned and looked at the guy leaning near him both arm steadily placed on the bed and staring at him.

Creepy... Akaashi thought to himself. He flinched a little and averted his eyes.

"Rin.. Rintarō... where's Rin?" Akaashi asked slowly lifting his body but fell back absolutely after.

He trembled badly. His body hurts.

"I told you.. you shouldn't move like that, princess."

"S..Stop calling me princess! Who... Who are you?!? Where am I?!? What happened to me?" he asked abruptly and glared at the guy staring at him.

"Chill.. Okay! Just call me Bo. You're still in Suna residence. You were badly beaten up... Did I answer all your queries, Princess?"

"What kind of name is Bo?! That's lame! I told you to stop calling me-" Akaashi mockingly said expecting the other to get angry or get other reaction except from the stupid, creepy grin of this guy!

"I know.. Lame, right!?! I plan on calling you by your name... but I don't even know it, princess..."

"Akaashi... My name is.. Akaashi..."

"Is that your first name, princess?" Bo asked tilting his head without erasing his big smile.

"No... Why.. Why would you want to know?! It's not like you can just call me-" Akaashi was cut off as the other quickly answered.

"Of course, I would love to know... because I'm gonna marry you, Princess." Bo replied with a chuckle.

Dumbfounded, Akaashi stared at him.

"Now, tell me your first name, princ-"

"Who do you think you are!? I'm not gonna marry some crazy dude who beaten me up!" Akaashi answered loudly scooting his body a little that he winced in so much pain.

"I didn't beat you up.. Actually, I'm the one who save you from Rintarō's guards... So, that makes me your prince in shining armor-" Bo replied proudly and stood straight, chest out, and chin up... still with his creepy smile.

"Will.. you stop with this... nonsense...bullshit?!" Akaashi blurted trying his best to scare off the guy claiming to marry him

"Ah-Ah... Those words aren't supposed to slip out the mouth of an angelic princess like you... For that, I'll punish you!" Bo replied leaning down again and gave Akaashi a peck on his lips.

It was as quick as 3 seconds, and Akaashi wasn't able to respond when Bo stood straight beside the bed and stretch his arms.

"Now... I need some rest... Anyways... this room is locked up... well, as if that matters, you can't even move so I guess, just wait for me until I woke up, alright? I'll feed you, princess Keiji." Bo replied with a smile on his face and lied down in the couch few meters away from the bed.

Akaashi lay there confused of what is happening....