𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

The next few days are the quietest the twins were.

Atsumu tried his best to comfort his twin, but always end up crying himself afterwards.

Sakusa's been staying more and accompanying his boy friend with all the emotional ups and downs.

Samu wouldn't leave the room and just lay in his bed all day. His mother have to leave food in the table inside the bedroom, but oftentimes found untouched by the gray haired.

Osamu refuses to talk to Keiji or even show his face to him.

Everyone became so worried especially Keiji who usually overthink things

It has been a week since that dreadful night...

"Tsumu... Do you think Samu would face me this time?" Keiji asked Atsumu as they sat in the porch with Sakusa

"I..I'm really not sure, Akaashi ... I'm sorry."

"I'll try my luck again tonight so..."

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Akaashi?" Sakusa suddenly asked as he glance at him.

He faced the floor and nodded lightly.

Atsumu and Sakusa looked at Akaashi pitifully.

"I want to do this... I need to... talk to Osamu... I want him to understand that I am willing-"

Atsumu sniffed loudly and flung his head down to Sakusa's chest.

"I know... I'm being unreasonable and stupid but... Tsumu... I love your brother... that's all that matters to me... I may not be his happiness but... I... I...." Akaashi clenched into his chest.

The cold breeze sends shiver into their bodies as they sat there still.

"I'll just.. talk to Osamu...Tsumu..." Akaashi continued weakly.

The black haired stood and lightly smiled at the two as he find his way inside the house.

Atsumu buried himself to his Omi-Omi.

"Everything's gonna be fine, Tsumu... I believe it will..." Sakusa said softly into Atsumu.

The blond sniffed louder and lifted his face.

"Omi... I.. only want Samu to be happy.... I shouldn't have said offending words to him... and now ... he won't even talk to me... he ignores me... and... I... I don't really know what to say or do to have my twin back... I miss my brother... my lousy always hungry little brother."

Omi caressed Tsumu's left cheek but he remained quiet as he listened to his boy friend expressing his thoughts.

"I'm scared, Omi... What if Samu wouldn't talk to me anymore? What if... we parted ways like Dad and Uncle Sora... I am not a good brother, Omi... I'm the worst brother... I...-" he sobbed.

"Those are uncalled for, Tsumu... You are the best brother to Osamu, remember that... You are more than enough, Atsumu... You are doing your absolute best... and I'm sure Osamu appreciate all that..."

"I hope so, Omi... But... I... I said rude things to him... I even punched him in the face... I... I want the real Samu back..."

Sakusa rubbed Atsumu's back to comfort him. The fake blond hugged Sakusa tightly.

The wind blew hard into their bodies making them shivers even in the warmth of each other's embrace.

Sakusa lifted his partner's face and caressed it.

"Let's get inside, it's getting really cold out here." Sakusa  whispered as he offered his hand to Atsumu.

The older Miya twin nodded as he accepted his Omi's hand. They walked inside holding each other's hand with little blush of pink on their faces- from crying.

AKAASHI'S POV
I knocked on the door and entered even without Samu's response.

I saw him sitting on his bed staring on the window.

The cold evening wind circulates inside the room, but the gray haired twin was unfazed by this.

I quickly walked towards the window and closed it...

I turned my head to Samu as I heard a small whimper. A moment ago he's staring into nothingness, now, Osamu is crying into his palms.

I sat on the bed as quietly as I could.

"I... I know... you aren't ready to see me, Samu... I'm sorry... but I... want to know.... Please... I need answer, Samu..."

He lifted his head and looked at me.

"I need to know... if... I'm still welcome in your life, Samu... I want to know if I...  I can stay... beside you... if I could still love y-"

Osamu started sobbing loudly this time.
"Kei.. Keiji.. I'm sorry... for hurting you.. like this.. I.. I.." he lowered his head and cry more.

"It's okay... I'm fine..." I replied

"N.. No... No... It's selfish of me... to.."

"I love you, okay?" I tried smiling but failed as our eyes met.

"It's unfair.. It's rude... I... I don't want you to get hurt any further... I... I want you to be happy, Keiji... And I.. I'm not the one who would make you-"

"You make me happy, Samu.. You always will.. and nothing can change that, okay? So... I just want to know... can I... stay in your life, Osamu Miya?"

He intently stared at me with disbelief and tears in his eyes...

"Samu... If you want me to go, I'll go... But if you'll let me stay, I'll never go anywhere... I'll be here for you... always..."

There's hesitation in his eyes... but he nodded in agreement.

I hugged him and he slowly nuzzled into my shoulder.
"Thank you, Keiji... Thank you for loving me.. always.. unconditionally... I'm sorry for being selfish..."

A tear escaped from my eye. I brushed it away quickly.

From the very start, I know I won't be an equal to Rin... but at the very least, I gave my very all to fight for this strong feelings of mine towards Samu... I know I did all I can.... but... it's just not enough...

I felt defeated now more than ever.... I am the loser in the war called love... but....

I love you, Samu. I always will.....