A Date!

"Listen here you two.. Your mom and I are visiting Tokyo to meet your uncles and aunts again for some business matters." Dad said as we sat down.

We both hummed as we eat our lunch

"Listen carefully okay!? We are not kidding! Don't do anything... I repeat don't do anything crazy.. Do you understand?" Mom strictly added.

Tsumu and I looked and pointed at each other.

"NO! I'm referring to both of you! Please, don't do crazy stuffs when we're away.. Just behave yourselves!" Mom pointed out

"Hey, honey, take it easy... These boys are no longer kids... they're young adults-"

"That's exactly the problem, Souta... They're capable of doing stuffs crazier than before..."

"I know.. I know... but come on... Let's trust the kids..." Dad continued

"Your sons are still irresponsible... unlike others their age..." Mom said emphasizing the word irresponsible.

"Ahmm.. we can hear ye, Mom.." Tsumu said as he grin teasingly

"Oh! You see, Souta!?" Mom stared at Dad then to the two of us...
"I expect no trouble from any of you!!" she frown at Tsumu.

"I know! I know! Promise, I'll look after Samu..." Atsumu said without flinching

"Can I really trust that face, Atsumu?" Mom said chuckling a little

"What? I'm more handsome than Samu..."

"Excuse me, let me just remind ye, we're twins..." I but in.

"Whatever! I am more good looking than you are, Samu... "

"Whatever you say... you can't change the fact that we look a like." I said laughing.

"Well, I'm more handsome than Dad..." Tsumu continued

"No.. Not true" Mom winked and giggled

"You're stupid, Tsumu."

He stick his tongue out.

"No bad words, Osamu... Now, I'm really getting worried..." Mom said as she leaned her head to Dad's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Mom... I'll look after Tsumu." I reassured her

She looked at me with worried expression

"Mom... Don't worry.. I won't cause trouble involving Rin.. I promise..." I said as I look at her.

She smiled a little and lifted her head.

"Anyways... We'll be leaving after lunch. So I'll be expecting you, Samu, to prepare dinner for both of-"

"Dad, I'll be staying at Kaito's house until dinner because of some projects..." Tsumu interjected

"Oh.. So Samu would be alone tonight? I don't think that's a good idea, Atsumu."

"Don't worry Mom. I'll be out tonight."

"Hah? Where are you going, Samu?" Dad asked curiously.

"He's having a date with Akaashi later..." Tsumu said loudly that I almost choked up.

I pushed the back of Atsumu's head making him coughed in shock.

-____- Mom
o-----o Dad
>_< Tsumu

😒 Me

"Should I just stay, Souta?" Mom asked
"Just look at these kids!"

"Mom! Sorry! It's just that Tsumu's spitting out nonsensical stuff!"

"But, you're having dinner with Akaashi, right? Ain't that a date, Samu?" Tsumu teased as he picked up all the messed he made in the table.

They stared at me.
"I.. We talked about it... And we're just going to hang out and have dinner as acquaintance."

"And...?" Mom asked

"And what?" I beamed

"Did Akaashi agreed on that, Osamu?" Dad asked this time

"Ahmm.. I.. actually don't..."

"You should have at least be sensitive enough to ask, Samu." Mom commented.

"I... I think-"

"You're right, honey, Samu you should consider Akaashi's feelings too.." Dad countered as well

"I do consi-"

"That's what I'm telling him, Mom, Dad... But Samu isn't listening..." Tsumu added.

"You know what, guys... There's no doubt about this on my mind now...."

"What?!!?" they asked in chorus

I chuckled.

"Nothing...." I stood and grabbed my phone.

I send a message to Akaashi.

To: Akaashi Keiji 🦉
-I'll see you later, Akaashi.