57

"Uncle Samu! Buenos Dias!" a young boy with black hair approached Osamu as the older knelt down to hug his nephew.

The kid has curly black hair like his Daddy, but his facial feature has more resemblance with his Papa. He has a soft brown eyes, thin lips, and jolly personality. Sure he got all those traits from his parents.

"Ah! Kiyoshi! You speak Spanish more fluently now!" the gray haired greeted the young boy.

"Of course, Uncle. I'm taking my classes seriously... and besides el maestro is so pretty." the kid replied breaking the hug with a wide smile.

"So, you still wanna marry your maestro?" Osamu teased standing and brushing some dirt from his clothes

"Of course! Maestro Sugawara is so amazing!" the young boy exclaimed gleefully.

"Well, then... We will see about that... Anyways, where are your fathers?" Osamu asked with a smile.

"Ye missed me, Samu?" the blond asked walking beside his husband, Kiyoomi.

"Of course, Tsumu." Osamu replied with a smile.

"Aw.. I missed you... but I miss it more when you tease me a little with harsh words..." Tsumu complained as Osamu stood facing his brother and pulled him for a hug afterwards.

"That won't be possible, Tsumu..." the younger twin replied chuckling. "Hi Kiyoo- ni"

"Hello, Samu..How are you doing?"

"I'm doing just fine... Anyways.. Happy birthday, Tsumu." the gray haired greeted his brother with a wider smile this time.

"Happy Birthday, Samu." the blond replied smiling too.

"Feliz Cumpleaños, Uncle Samu, Papa" Kiyoshi greeted as well hugging his uncle and father by their waist one at a time.

The twins smiled. Osamu can't deny the fact that Kiyoshi is more like Atsumu in behavior. Truth be told, he is his real father anyway..

Osamu remembered the time when Atsumu talked about a surrogate mother... whom Kiyoo-ni and the blond agreed upon...

Kiyoo's sister who happily accepted and help the couple build their own family

Soon they have Kiyoshi... and a happy family life.... Osamu smiled remembering the years gone by. It has been 8 years.

"What?" Atsumu asked tilting his head.

"N...No, it's nothing. Let's have some tea or something-" Osamu said and was interrupted by someone

"Uncle Samu!!!!!!" a tiny cute voice echoed as a young girl of 4 came running towards the group. She has golden eyes, silver hair tied in two pigtails, and has an average height for her age.

She is being followed by a tall owl head.
"Don't run, princess!" and as soon as he said that the little girl fell into her knees and cried.
"See... What did I tell you?" Bokuto lifted and carried his daughter as he came closer to the twins and Kiyoomi.

"Happy birthday, Tsumu, Samu..." the owl head greeted loudly

"Thanks" they said in unison.

"Well, well, your daughter grew up to be a beauty.." Tsumu said smiling at the young girl.

"Of course, she has the most beautiful Mom.... Now, Keikō, what would you tell your uncles?" Bokuto said smiling at his daughter.

"Happy birthday, Uncles!" she gleefully shouted hugging Atsumu's neck.

They all giggled.

"Anyways... speaking of her Mom... where's he?" Osamu asked.

Keiji. Osamu thought. They remain friends until now. The gray haired is happy that Keiji found this special guy who loves him so much. Just like Atsumu and Kiyoomi, Kōtarō and Keiji had a surrogate mother for their daughter.... No other than Konami herself so it's not surprising that mostly of Keikō's feature are similar to her...

Osamu's thoughts was cut short when Akaashi arrived approaching them

"Hey.. I'm sorry... I have been caught up with all her stuffs... and of course with these.." Keiji said handing some pretty well wrapped boxes. "Happy Birthday to both of you." he greeted.

"Ah... Gifts... Here... Konami wants to give you this, Samu, Atsumu" Kōtarō said handing two smaller boxes to the twins as he put his daughter down into the floor.

Samu and Atsumu accepted the gift and opened it...

Atsumu got a necklace with a chrysanthemum pendant. In the greeting card it says...

Atsumu, let's keep our friendship stronger. I love you.

-Konami

Atsumu surely blushed and Kiyoomi frowned.

"Aahh... Don't be jealous, Omi.." Atsumu teased.

"I am not..." Kiyoomi answered looking away.

"Are you sure??" Atsumu continued teasing his husband

Kiyoomi leaned down to Atsumu's ear and whispered
"I'm gonna fuck you later that you won't be able to walk for days... Now stop teasing me.."

Atsumu gulped and smiled awkwardly as Kiyoomi stood properly.

From a gentle boyfriend to a horny husband... what can I say, Omi became a perfect partner. Atsumu thought to himself.. He loves his husband either way

Everyone giggled, unable to understand what just happened.

Osamu opened his gift after a while.
It's a silver necklace with dandelion shaped pendant. In the card, it says

"A dandelion represents happiness, I wish you find it, Samu."

Osamu smiled but tears rolled down his cheeks. He put his palms into his face and cried as he remembered the letters Konami gave him 8 years ago after Rin's funeral. These letters are written by Rintarō himself. It's more like a diary, Konami said. For Osamu, it's the life of Rin he never knew existed...

The letters explained everything that Rin had been through... Osamu understands all... but he can't just accept the fact that his first love is gone, no matter how much he pleaded for Rin to stay... He couldn't...

Osamu blamed himself for Rin's death... and for a while he had lost it.... until he decided to pursue priesthood. He never wants to waste the life Rintarō once saved...

The twin's parents agreed, and Atsumu and his husband helped their parents in managing the booming family business. Osamu felt happier knowing how his family has always been supportive of his happiness.

Osamu's trance stopped with one voice

"Father Osamu! Ah.. Are these the visitors you are waiting? The tables are set in the kitchen-." a nun said and stopped realizing that the priest is crying.
"Are you alright?"

Osamu brushed his tears and smiled faintly..
"Yes.."

Rintarō fulfilled the wish I always pleads... Please, Stay with me Rin, and he stays in my heart.. at least I could still feel him inside of me.
-Reverend Father Osamu Miya