47

"Tsumu..."

Atsumu's eyes darted to Kiyoomi who is standing behind his chair in a very calm manner.

"Yes, Omi? What took you so long? Are you okay?" Atsumu asked worriedly as he turned his head to his boyfriend.

"I have to tell you something..." Sakusa started and walked beside Konami staring at his shoes

Tears starting welling up at Atsumu's eyes as he watched his boyfriend whispered to the girl they share the table with.

Kiyoomi reached for Konami's right hand and he called Atsumu's name again making the blond flew his eyes up to his boyfriend tearing up

"You.. You really... are..." Atsumu started...

Kiyoomi walked in front of him as Atsumu lowered his head, clenched into the hem of his jacket and curse under his breath.

Atsumu couldn't take everything and just run away before his boyfriend could actually get near him

Atsumu panted as he stopped in the parking lot and dries his tears and knelt down in the cemented flooring.

The blond grabbed his phone in attempt to call his brother, but Kiyoomi's voice echoed through his ears.

Atsumu tensed up and lowered his head. Tears trailing down his cheeks.

Kiyoomi knelt down and wrapped his arms around Atsumu...
"Tsumu... let's talk in the car...." Sakusa whispered.

Atsumu shrugged Sakusa off and walked near his boyfriend's car without saying anything.

Sakusa opened the car door in which Atsumu sat quietly. Kiyoomi sat on the driver's seat holding the steering wheel tightly. He turned on the aircon and sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for keeping it... But this is supposed to be done somewhere more special... but it has to work here... Atsumu, look at me.." Sakusa said giving Atsumu a slight look.

Tsumu obliged and slightly lifted his face and stared at Omi's black eyes

"What..What.. are you.. saying.. that you planned it.. all along?" Tsumu asked stammering as he clenched his fist tightly.

"Of course... I won't deny that fact..." Sakusa admitted but this time stared intently to the blond.

Kiyoomi slowly held Atsumu's right hand and kissed it slightly.

Shocked, Atsumu stared at his hand.

"I.. I haven't officially asked you about this... and I want this to happen in a special way... but since you figured out in a very complicated way, much to my dismay... I told Konami to book this place for me... unfortunately, you ran away... before I could ask...." Sakusa said gaining Atsumu's attention once again...

"so.. um... Atsumu... I know you consider me as your future husband since I proposed back in Hyogo... but I wanted to make it official... Atsumu Miya, I love you.... Will you marry me?"

He said I love you.... He finally said it... Atsumu thought... and he's internally screaming!

Sakusa asked holding a beautiful, intricate, silver ring with small diamonds around, and a bigger diamond in the middle. Inside it, the words I Love You are carved up with cursive letters A and K.

It's beautiful.

Atsumu felt like melting down as he stare at the silver ring his boyfriend is holding in front of him but nodded. Sakusa hugged him tightly and so as Atsumu... who is still in shock as his fiancé wear the ring on his finger.

Konami owns the biggest jewelry company in Tokyo... and Kiyoomi contacted her about this special order. The worth price of this ring is

Konami and Kiyoomi: Bleeh! Like I'm gonna tell you! 😂🤭

Atsumu called Osamu and showed him the ring. His twin brother gasped in surprise and Osamu even jokes around saying that he thought they went into a marriage ceremony without him...

He ended the call and faced Sakusa who is blushing as well. They heard a knock from the car window, and outside stood Konami making a peace sign with her hand smiling from ear to ear.

Atsumu slide the window down.

"Thank you, Kona for all the help." Kiyoomi said as she take a peek inside the car still smiling.

She nodded and take a glance at Atsumu staring at her.

"Don't worry, Atsumu... Everything will clear up to you and your brother... in less than a week. I'm sorry for everything.. I'll see you around, guys..." she said and waved goodbye walking away from the car.

"What is she talking about?" Atsumu asked curiously as he looked at his fiancé who just started the car.

"I got no idea actually... She's weird really... Well... if you'll meet her brother, you'll probably say... Konami is much more normal.." Sakusa replied.

"Thank you, Omi..." Atsumu finally said as he cupped Sakusa's cheeks and leaned in for a kiss.
"I love you, Kiyoomi Sakusa"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, so this is one of the HAPPY ENDINGS I mentioned previously in this story...

Enjoy, my sunshines.. ❤️🌞