Chapter 1: What The Hell?

She genuinely seemed to be a sweet girl as you turned to gaze at the sleeping girl; you nearly felt bad for leaving without saying anything because you weren't looking for anything serious. You considered staying till the morning, but you quickly changed your mind and continued searching around the room for your clothes. Fucking hell, s he tore a hole in your shirt, that was one of your favourites, goddammit. You grumbled and looked at the other clothes in case she had also torn them when you heard a raspy voice to your left remark, "Oops sorry about that." She giggled. Note to self don't talk to girls in acrylics. She was insane, Jesus Christ.

After you got dressed and turned to ask how to leave but she was fast asleep again, so you stumbled through the door and went to find your way out. you raised your hand and a small flame erupted from your palm as it illuminated the room you realized you were standing in a VERY fancy kitchen, it was like the size of your apartment you walked over to the kitchen island where a fruit bowl was sat and figured someone this rich wouldn't miss an apple but as you picked it up and began to walk away a deep voice bellowed from the darkness causing you to practically jump out of your skin "That was going to be my breakfast you know".

you turned around to see a tall man emerge and he snatched the apple from my hand "would you be offended if I asked you to empty you're pockets, I doubt you just came here for a snack". The man turned to kitchen light on so you could fully see each other. He was a tall man of dark complexion in a black dressing gown with? with an eye patch? "god no wonder that chick was crazy her dads a fucking pirate" you muttered under your breath. "would you like to say that again" the man asked with an eyebrow raised. You just stood there looking at him, not knowing what to say but knowing you definitely weren't going to repeat what you said, after standing there for a moment you finally said "I'm not here to cause drama I was just leaving i didn't steal anything i was just here with- uh" god you couldn't remember her name this would be a good time for your memory to kick in y/n "-uh Leah? Lyla? Lydia?" you stuttered fuck you're hopeless "one, I'm assuming you are talking about Lexi. I'm not her father I'm her uncle and two she is not crazy" the man grumbled. God you weren't even close .

"and your name would be" you stood there silently "or have you forgotten your name too" you stood there again "I'm only going to ask once" he raised his voice slightly but not enough to wake the girl down the hall "Y/n" he didn't move "Y/l/n, Y/n Y/ln" you said eventually "and it's getting late i better get on my way" you said looking at the door which you assumed was the exit. "not so fast" he spoke as he blocked the doorway "I wanna know what the fire hand trick was"  your eyes widened you hoped he hadn't seen that "just a lighter sir" you said reaching into your pocket to pull out a cigarette lighter. He looks at you unimpressed "I'm going to ask again what was the flame, and don't say a lighter again because I'm not stupid" you ignite the lighter and show him "no trick just a lighter" he walked up to you as if he was trying to intimidate you but it didn't matter because you stand your ground "i think your eye sights going old man, just me and my lighter" you chuckled but he remained unimpressed. "you think you're funny do you" you nod slightly and try to walk around him to the door but he grabs you by your arms and pushes you face first into the wall "I am director Fury of shield, Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. Now you are going to tell me all about that little trick of yours or i am going to have to hand you over for a full investigation, and trust me all secrets will be revealed" he releases you from his hold and you turn to face him. "so are you going to talk or make this difficult for yourself, it's bad enough that you slept with my niece but i am not going to let you lie to me in my own damn house!"

He watches as you take a seat on a kitchen stool and flick your lighter on and off, and he comes and takes a seat beside you. "So are you going to talk" he asks and goes to turn you to face him, but it appears you glitch and he goes to touch your shoulder but his hand goes straight through you "what the hell?" he says as he looks up to see the door wide open. "DAMN IT".

And you book it down the street not looking back. 

A/N:

This is my first fanfic so idk if its any good I would love to hear your feedback ideas for this story

Now you're probably wondering what that was back there. but i guess you're just gonna have to wait to find out. 

Wordcount: 895 

Later Laur <3