nebo

The moment I walked into the quaint, little coffee shop, my sensory receptors went into overdrive as I took in everything around me.

From the sounds of the bustling customers to the sweet smell of freshly baked pastries, every sense felt heightened and it was no different when my eyes landed on the girl behind the counter.

She was bent over, showing off that perky little ass that I hadn't been able to stop thinking about, and as I approached the counter, I tilted my head a little, biting my lip as she subconsciously rocked her hips back and forth.

I watched her for a moment, silently appreciating how good she looked in the daylight, while silently groaning over the fact that I still couldn't have her.

With that tight little body of hers, I knew she had to be an absolute freak and I'm really starting to regret not getting at least a little taste that night in the alley.

It feels like I can't wait anymore, but I know that good things come to those who wait, and this was something I was willing to be patient for.

"Mmmmm, Shortcake."

She was standing back up as I spoke and I could see her freeze a little with her back still facing me. I knew that stupid fucking nickname would get some type of reaction out of her.

What does she see in that guinea bitch, anyways?!

"H-huh?"

She turned to face me and I couldn't help but smirk at the bewildered look on her face as I tipped my head in the direction of the treat I wanted... besides her of course.

"I said, 'Can I get a slice of your shortcake?'"

She bit her lip and shook her head a little before she went to open the backside of the display case.

"Did you want the blueberry or the chocolate?"

I smiled to myself a little, focusing on the valley between her breasts that popped out when she leaned over.

"The chocolate... Definitely. And a cappuccino, too. Extra hot?"

Her bright, brown eyes glanced up and she caught me staring but I didn't flinch; my smile even brightened a little as she continued working.

"Coming right up."

I stood at the counter, watching her in amusement as she went to prepare my drink. I had never met a girl as beautiful as this one, and I knew there was no way I was letting her go.

And as far as my dad's plans for my future, they're just that-- his plans; certain things might still be cool in "the old country" but there's no way in Hell I'm marrying my cousin... no matter how distant she is.

I want her. And I'm gonna have her.

There's just something about her and I haven't been able to get her out of my head since our little run-in that night and besides fucking with DeLuca... now I've finally found my bride.