temporary

As I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, I checked my phone, knowing I needed to hurry up and get ready.

I had to make a late-night run with Dre, and the second my head hit the pillow once I was home, I was out, so much so, that I was now late for my own family's Fourth of July party.

I knew I'd get an earful from my mom-- this party was huge and she always went all out, but more than anything, I couldn't wait to see my baby-- my Sky.

I'd already picked out the spot on the lawn where I was planning on snuggling with her later during the fireworks and I couldn't wait to see the huge smile on her face during the fireworks show.

Who'd've thought I'd be someone that gets excited about snuggling?

The smile on my face instantly fell the second I walked into my room, seeing my ex-girlfriend, Valentina Lopez, standing in the middle of my room, wearing nothing but a bra and panties.

"The fuck?! Val, what are you doing here?"

"Shhh, baby, c'mon. You know I missed you."

I was dumbstruck at the moment, barely realizing that she began walking over until it was nearly too late.

I grabbed her waist, holding her back as far as I could as I looked down at her in disgust, wanting nothing more than to show it on my face.

"Well, I didn't miss you."

"Teo, we both know that's not true."

She had a sly smirk on her face as she backed me up against my dresser, running a finger down my stomach.

"Nisha told me about some girl you brought to Tirelli's a while back."

I clenched my jaw and shut my eyes before looking back at Val, a seething rage in my eyes as she continued to grin.

"I know she can't do what I can do, can she?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief as I stared at our reflections in the far-off mirror.

This girl was absolutely fucking unbelievable.

After everything that she'd put me through over the last two years, you'd think she'd never have the nerve to step foot in this house again.

But then again, Val could be a bitch with balls of steel.

I should've shoved her away the moment she leaned up and kissed my neck, but for a split second it felt good, and it was enough to distract me.

The cool air hit me before Val's hand was wrapped around the middle of my cock, and as she began stroking towards the tip, I groaned.

My door swung open and I knew I was fucked.

It was Sky, and I knew no matter what I said, there was no way to explain this.

But I still had to try.

"Baby..."

She backed out of the room and I huffed, hanging my head in shame before turning to slip into the boxers I had already laid out along with the rest of my outfit on my bed.