worship

Teo and I have been back together just shy of two weeks and when I put everything into perspective, I can't believe I wasted so much time being mad at him when it wasn't really his fault.

After explaining to me who Valentina was and what she had put Teo through in the past, all I wanted to do was rip that girl's head off and shove it down her own throat.

And, although it was a huge misunderstanding, Teo realized that the optics of the situation had messed with my head and when I told him that something like that could never happen again, he completely understood.

I knew from the Fourth that Teo had the ability to break my heart, but I was trusting that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me again-- I don't think I'd be able to survive it.

I told him that morning in the hospital that he'd only get one 'second chance' and if he messed that up, there'd be no 'us' ever again, and ever since then, he's been pulling out every stop to show me how much I mean to him.

No lie, it's kinda awesome.

I've been sitting in the passenger seat of Teo's Bentley for the past forty-five minutes with this blindfold on and he still won't let me take it off.

After stopping the car, Teo helped me out of my seat after unbuckling my safety belt, gently guiding me from behind with his hands on my waist.

"Baby, c'mon! How much further?"

I could hear him chuckle as his grip on my waist tightened a little; suddenly, he stopped us resting his chin on my shoulder as he whispered into my ear.

"Alright, Shortcake... You can take it off now."

It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the light but once they did, I lost my breath in awe at the scene in front of me.

The palm trees gave the modern house a bungalow vibe and after hearing the waves crashing in the background, I turned back to Teo, with a questioning look on my face.

"Where are we?"

"San Diego. I thought you might wanna get away with me for the weekend, so I rented us this place."

After turning back around to face the building, I felt Teo's lips brush up against the side of my neck.

After a quick tour of the house, Teo led me by the hand out the back of the house, right onto the beach, just as the sun began to set.

He held me from behind dipping his head down every so often to kiss my collarbone and neck.

"This is beautiful, Teo."

"Non e paragonabilea te."'

(It doesn't compare to you.)

)