Chapter 9: Meeting and Trial

*Flash back*

Henreitta pov

I Been serving the king as his spy and a shadow. Then a mysterious individual visits our kingdom, each of them have thier own beautiful appearance that may rivals a Goddess and Gods. I decided to observe them, since beacuse it is my job to do so.

After a days have paased. The blue haired girl named Rimuru and a white hair bor named Akatsuki go to kaido donno's direction, it seems he is been troubled by something and Rimuru gives a mysterious potion to him. Then Kaido donno immediately go to the different direction.

I quickly go in front of him to ask whats going on.

"Hanreitta sama!"

"Kaido donno, why are you in hurry?"

I ask.

"You see, Amorsorous was spotted in the mines and the three dwarf siblings whos close to me was injured. So I need to immediately this potion!"

Kaido donno said, then go in hurry.

I followed him to the mines. After he healed the dwarft sibling, they say thier thank to him. But refused, since he was not the one who givea the potion and he said to them, it was given by the lady called Rimuru and Akatsuki donno. After that they began to leave the mine.

I approached Kaido donno and ask..

"Kaido donno. Can I get some of the potions that 'Lady Rimuru' give you? I will give it to the king and investigate it."

"Sure. Here.."

He give a bottle of potion. I say my thanks to him and immediately disappear and quickly go the office where the king Gazel is seated on his chair.

"My liege! I have to give you this mysterious potion that can heal any injuries."

Then he take the potion and analyze it.

"Hmmm? Heal any injuries, huh?"

"Yes! My liege!"

"Who give it to you?"

My liege ask.

"I got it from Kaido donno. He said it was given by the lady named Rimuru and the boy named Akatsuki."

"Alright then, you need to observe them carefully."

My liege said making me confused and ask..

"May I ask the reason? My liege."

"This is a pull potion, that even our most advanced technologies can't produce one."

I was shock and immediately snap my composure.

"I understand now, My liege. I shall do my best to observe them under your will."

I declared and disappear and began to observed them.

***

*little time skip*

Gazel pov

I been seating on my office doing some paperworks, then my spy appeared again in front of me.

" My liege! It seems Kaijin donno and the three dwarf siblings has been arrested for accused of hurting the minister."

I faced palm and sigh.

"It seems Vesta has done it again, huh? How's the priority?"

I ask about the lady named Rimuru and a boy named Akatsuki.