Side Chapter: Shizu's evolution

Shizu's pov

I been in a evolution slumber thanks to Rimuru chan and Ciel chan. Even I was been in a deep slumber, my consciousness is still intact in fact. I see only darkness and nothingless, then my body suddenly glow up and I heared a voice starts its announce.

{VOTW : Notice: Evolving individual named Shizu into a True Hero is commencing.. Successful. Giving the individual named Shizu a Golden Empress.. Successful. Continue.

Report : Bestowing True Hero's skills to Individual named Shizu proceeding.

<Hero's Haki>

<Universal Perception>

<Multi-Dimensional barrier>

<Pain Nullification>

<Natural Elements Resistance>

<Holy/Demonic Attack Resistance>

Successful. Next script.

The Individual named Shizu receives

Ultimate skill

{Blazing Sun God Ra}

<Golden Flames> 

<Weapon transformation>

<Break down phenomenon>

<Thought Acceleration>

<Universal Barrier>

Successfull..

Notice: Individuals named Rimuru and Ciel has given the Individual named Shizu some following skills.

Ultimate skill

{Wisdom Lord Raphael}

<Thought Acceleration>

<Analytical Appraisal>

<Parallel Processing>

<Chant Annulment>

<All of Creation>

<Synthesis/Separation>

<Skill Modification>

<Future Attack Prediction>

{Hollow God Vacuus}

<Black Dust>

<Stellar Black Hole>

<Fiction World>

<Multidimensional Barrier>

<Space-Time Manipulation>

<Gravity Manipulation>

<Mass Manipulation>

{Covenant Lord Uriel}

<Law Manipulation>

<Unlimited Imprisonment>

<Universal Barrier>

<Spatial Domination>

That's all for the final script. The evolution has now completed.}

After the voice has finished its announced. My body feels lighter and it seems I have hotten stronger, while checking myself. Another voice has speak again..

{Notice: Nice to meet you master.}

Said with no emotion, then I began to ask...

"Umm. Who are you?"

{Answer: I am your Ultimate skill <Raphael>. I was task to help and give my full support to you, master}

"Is it Rimuru chan and Ciel chan?"

{Yes}

"I see.. *smile*"

I said and continue..

"Raphael san, how many days for me to wake up?"

{Answer: you will wake up in seven days.}

"I see.."

'I need to thank Rimuru chan and Ciel chan again for this *giggle*'

I thought.

After that. Me and my partner are talking to each other, while waiting for my body to woke up in seven days.

........

{Blazing Sun God Ra} is a spirit known as the god of sun.

Golden flames- An upgraded version of black flame and hell flare. The user can manipulate its temperatures at will.

Weapon transportation - Is a skill that can make the golden flames tranformed into any weapon at will.

Breakdown Phenomenon - Is an catastrophic skill, by summoning a black sun up to the sky. It can kill millions of people at will depends on the users desire.

{Hollow God Vacuus} (Sealed for now) Is a World destroying skill given by Ciel (Secretly)

Black Dust - It is a type of energy that can rivals the {Magicule Breeder Reactor} or {Stardust} an alternate version of it.

Stellar Black Hole- The user can create, shape and manipulate black holes, a region of space time where gravity prevents anything, including light, from escaping. The user can control the size of black hole, and move it around in space to "suck up" everything in its path.

Fiction World - An imaginary world Inferior to {Imaginary Space} the user has a privilege to manipulated this space at the users will.

Space-Time Manipulation - The user is able to manipulate, bend, distort ands Control the space-time continuum, the fabrics of reality in which all exist in. Space-time serves as the boundary of existence, separating different realities and timelines and keeping them flowing properly; distorting this boundary can cause devastating effects, causing timelines to become fluid, even destroying all the world.

Gravity Manipulation - Users can create, shape, move, control, interact and manipulate gravity, a natural phenomenon which all things with mass or energy — including planets, stars, galaxies, and light — attract (or gravitate toward) one another.

Mass Manipulation - The user can create/negate, shape and manipulate mass, making it be dense or absolutely lightened while also retaining the associated properties. Users who can decrease their own mass can move easier through their environment and needn't worry about the gravity of planets.

______________________________________

(Hi guys! Author here.

Did I make Shizu san too op?

Her Ultimate skill has been sealed beacuse she was only a True hero not a demi god or diety yet.

Once again thank you for reading!!

Author out!)