Chapter 14: Inner Self

(I hope you like it~.)
______________________________________

(No one pov)

In the depths of the void where you can only see nothingless and emptiness. A body of a girl who is only her 14's sleeping peacefully and the one who is opposite of her. The girl who's unconscious has a white pinkish hair and the other girl has a black moon light hair are staring at the unconscious body with hollow eyes filled nothing but hate waiting for her to wake up.

***

Jullie's pov

Huh?? Did I loss control again? But I can't remember what happened though?

I have in deep thoughts but suddenly a memory suddenly comes back out of nowhere. I look at the surroundings confused of the sudden phenomenon. I look the surroundings and I see a nice garden and a fine build mansion, then a hand suddenly touch me. Making me look at its direction and found a Black moonlight haired girl who is the same age at me.

"Who are you?"

I ask the girl about her name.

"No way~ you already forgot about me?! The names Charlotte. Charlotte Von Esfort your best friend~.

The girl, I mean. Charlotte introduced herself in childish manner.

Then I suddenly remembered that she was my best friend and a childhood friend. She already knows my powers that I can easily destroy the world if I feel like it despite that she is not terrified at me in fact she find it cool and awesome because of that we become friends. At first I was on guard at here obviously to the find that I have to see if she has wicked thoughts and evil personality but what I see is emptiness. Her soul is blank the first I see her due to her own experience in my conclusion but after we become close and open with each other her soul becoming bright, pure white and warm that's why I convinced that it has to do with her family since she was the youngest princess in ther kingdom.

I been deep though right now recollecting all the info and my memories. Then I was interrupted..

"Ne~ Ne~ Are you listening? *pout*"

Charlotte I mean Lotte was frowned at my action.

"N-no! Its not like that Lotte! I was just   in my thoughts a moment.. So please don't be mad, ne?"

I said hastily trying to cheer her up.

"Jeez...! I won't even be mad if you sleep with me tonight~."

I sigh in defeat.

"Hai. Hai. I will sleep with you Lotte sama~."

I said in seductive tone making her blushing in mess. I giggle at her reaction it satisfying.

After a moment an another memory popped up in my head and witnessed the scenario that I wish that I see it with my very own eyes...

A sight of seeing Lotte was killed by her own family due to their own greed. I see their malicious existence inner and outside but I witnessed Lotte who has a power that I given to defend herself was mercilessly killed and she give me a smile that saying "Dont worry about me. Please live happily.."