Prologue: Begining

one's pov

There was a girl sleeping peacefully in the middle of the {Unknown Space}. She has a height of 12 - 14 years old has a beauty and cute appearance she has White Pinkish Hair matches her own Pale Soft tender skin and her eyes has a Red Pinkish Gem color that can see through the depths of your existence.

 She has a height of 12 - 14 years old has a beauty and cute appearance she has White Pinkish Hair matches her own Pale Soft tender skin and her eyes has a Red Pinkish Gem color that can see through the depths of your existence

This girl has been sleeping in her {Unknown Space} for a billion years because of boredom or rather of personal reasons.

??? Pov

*yawn* I woke up to my slumber and gaze to my surroundings as I see nothing but all kinds of energy that I already possess, then I stand up to my position then I warp to the other dimension of my {Unknown Space} where my own castle was build by my own using {Nihility Energy}. Then I entered to my castle as Im the only one here..

'Before I go to sleep. I got all the Intertainment gadgets, manga, books, game console, etc. By travelling all over the worlds secretly to my annoy *ahem* lovely siblings.' I thought then I read some manga.

After reading for a while.

I suddenly sensed the other {Nihility} user, since Veldanava was the only one who has {Turn null} before he lost it after creating a Millions of Worlds.

So I decided to go out of my {Unknown Space} and warped to the other world where I sense the Energy and pin it to its exact location.

After I warp to his world and landed to the top of the mountain as I see a advanced town

"Woow.. This town looks beautiful and peacefull.." I said to myself and use my power to analyze the system since I dont have any Information to this word but suddenly feel a familiar pressence that made me cancelled my analysis and look at the direction of the pressence.

A smile formed to my face because the individual that I been interested was

"Hajimemashite Watashiwa Jullie, Jullie Zaychik. Yoruskonee~!!." I said with cheerful tone and smile to them.

...

Rimuru pov:

Its been 30 years since the Tenma war after defeating Yuuki, Michael and Ivarij we achieved peace the I been longed for. After that many things happened like Ciel slowly understand emotions and she was like a human now beacuse of her cute actions.

...

(Reality)

I been siting to my chair in my office doing some damn paper work. "ahhh!!! So boring!! It feels like its not going to end!!" I said in frustration

"Yeah since you return here in 4 years ago." Ciel said simply

(Flashback)

Six years ago Rimuru got a vacation for two years since he's been doing his best for his country then Ciel suggest Rimuru to use {Multiple existence} to go the other worlds and train every kinds of technique and gain some experience while they enjoying thier vacation.