Chapter 13: Gabiru

No one pov

All the Orcs, High Orc and Orc Generals are marching endlessly with their massive amount of numbers. To the top of the cliff there are some lizard man whose scouting on them and verifying the orc exact numbers with their {Magic sense}.

...................

(Lizardmen Territory)

The the Lizardmen swim to go to their territory to immediately report about the bad news their carrying. They kneel at their chiefman and said...

"We have spot some Orcs are marching towards our territory."

"What?! Then, prepared some Lizardmens. We will make those fat pigs regret trying to mess with us."

The chiefman order the Lizardmens to prepared for the upcoming war. Then his assistant or his daughter ask their spy..

"How many of their numbers?"

"U-umm."

The Lizardmen hesitate a little but he still answered her question...

"The numbers are 200,000"

"Impossible!! That's 4 times more than we have!"

"Are you really sure?"

The chiefman ask for verification. Then the Lizardmen low their heads and answered..

"Its true! We verified their numbers using {Magic sense} and {Heat sense} we swear on our lives that its true!!"

Then the Lizardmen assistant and the ministers was silent at reality their facing right now..

"I see.."

The chiefman mumbled..

Then the ministers are panicking about their situation they're facing and don't know what to do, then the chiefman was in deep thought and said something that making them shock..

"Orc Lord."

"Its a unique monster that appeared in centuries."

"Orc Lord..?"

"......."

"............"

The ministers are mumbling something then the chiefman continued..

"If the Orc Lord is born its impossible for us to win. Because he is a leader who devours his ally and their fear.."

Making the others silent.

"It's only low possibilities, but if we been have out numbered we will need some back up."

Chiefman said and stand up.

"My son!! Are you here!?"

"My, my, father. It seems you have forgotten my name. You should call me Gabiru the beautiful name that Gelmud sama give me."

Gabiru said getting ahead of his self.

"Name or not you are still my son/busko!"

The chiefman ignored his son's arrogance and declared his answer.. Making Gabiru mad and glared at his father and the assistant who's Gabiru's little sister look at her brother straight signaling him not to start a conflict. Then Gabiru ask his father.

"Now then, what will it be.?"

...................

( Present time Tempest )

No one pov

Its been 5 days. Shizu is finally awaken to her evolution slumber who is now a True hero and she thank Rimuru and the others for helping her. They ask Shizu about what will she do at the future and she decided to stay in Tempest to pay her gratitude to them.