Chapter 3: Family Increased

No one pov

The 6 siblings are giggling in Veldanava which made him red in embarrassment, then the siblings stop their giggling and rimuru made Veldanava snaps out of his thoughts then he return to his composure after making the situations under control they invite Veldanava to their house for a proper explanation. Then Rimuru open a giant portal that connects to their house's exact location.

(Author: If you forget thier house. Please return to the Side Chap 1.1 in order to make things easier for us.)

Rimuru's pov

I open the portal that pinpoint our house exact location the I turn to Veldanava-san who was still in his dragon form.

"Well I suggest to you use your human form before you enter the portal." I said to him. As for the others.. They are waiting for us to complete my business with him, then he transform to his human form.

(Author: the art are not mine, they were belong to thier rightful owners)

(He has a height of 16-18 year old, he's hair represented space by its color and got a golden majestic eyes that can see threw your soul.)

"Will this be suffice?

"Will this be suffice?." Veldanava ask me in confident manner.

"*smile* It's more than enough. Let's go then, shall we?" I said and he nod as the others go to the portal, we follow them.

Thee others entered the house while Veldanava was amaze by its design made us still outside the house, then he suddenly felt a very familiar energy from it and ask me in curiosity.

"I feel a very familiar energy from the house can you explain what is it?" Veldanava ask me wondering.

'Sure you'll able to feel it,  you're also have this energy a very long time, after all.' I thought then we Invite him to enter the house.

"We can talk about it later, first we should enter the house. The others are waiting after all, and we don't want to keep them waiting, right?" I said to him as he blush a little because of realization.

'Even a Creator can be like this, huh? Fufufu' I thought while giggling at his action.

Then we entered the house where the others are waiting in the living room.

"*pout* Your late~!!" Jullie said to me in a childish manner.

"hahaha... Gomen!, gomen!" I apologise to her being late.

No one pov

After Veldanava entered the house, the siblings invited him to sit in the sofa and make him feel at home. Then Ciel, Yumi and Ruby, put some deserts and snacks like 'Cookies, Oreo Cheese cake, muffins and Hot Chocolate' on the table were everyone are seated. They began to eat Oreo cheese cake, some Muppins, and Cookies then they sip some Hot Chocolate. The one who has the priceless reaction is Veldanava.