Chapter 11: Unexpectedly

Rimuru's pov

After we help for the town's development and every details for future use. Thanks to Ciel nee chan, Yumi, and Ruby's help we can finally take some rest or that's what I thought..

"Rimuru hold on steady."

I become a dress doll for Ciel nee chan, Yumi and Ruby. They didn't find Jullie to be soon my ally, since she said that she will have something to do.

After an hour of dressing Yumi and Ruby look satisfied dressing this cute outfit to Me and Ciel nee. Nee chan begins to hug me while patting the back of my hair to comfort me, but It only making me more embarrassed.

Then Jullie enters the room and we noticed the boy who's with her..

"Hello~"

"Jullie.. Who's this..? *smile*"

..........

Yuzu's pov

I follow Jullie and we leave at the {Unknown Space}, then we walk for a bit to thier town.

I see a well organised town and happy citizens with different species. Then we go to the small house, which I suspect as Rimuru's house. I also sense them inside.

Jullie entered first as I just follow her.

"Hello~"

Jullie said. When they saw me with her the atmosphere was suddenly change..

"Jullie.. Who's this..? *smile*"

Rimuru ask her with a smile.

It makes me shivered just seeing her smile, then Jullie introduce me..

"You all didn't meet him?

Then allow me to introduce him..

This is Yuzu.

Yuzuru Zaychik my friend~"

"Hoh..? A 'friend', huh?"

'Whoa they are like her parents.. Looking at their facial expressions are terrifying..! Let's keep the heavy atmosphere under control for now.'

"*smile* Nice to meet you! I'm Yuzuru Zaychik! You can call me Yuzu if you like~."

I said making them return to their composure and Rimuru introduced them...

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Rimuru Tempest, this is my older sister Ciel Tempest. The other two there is my younger sisters Yumi and Ruby."

Then she continued..

"So what kind of friend you are to her? *smile*"

'That smile.. Its terrifying! I feel shivered down to my spine.!'

'[Hey author! Why did you change the characters here to becomes so scary!?]'

([I didn't change anything, you know?])

'[Don't lie to me! you lazy Author!!]'

([You know that you are the Author here and make the characters more scarier, right?]'

'[Ehh? Did I make this...?]'

([Of course you are!! You dummy! Besides you only assign me to maintain the story, remember?])

'[I see.. Sorry for blaming you, then..]'

([Its ok, just try to survive! Good luck~])

'You little...

Oh he cut up....

Damn him! *sigh* breath you can do this!'

I thought, then said...