Chapter 12: Ogres

No one pov

Akatsuki, then returned to the town and see Rimuru who's look exhausted despite being a True diety and ask her, after the conversation. Rimuru suddenly remmembers something and ask Akatsuki..

"Na. Nii san.. Can you do me a favor?"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Can you go to the Ogre village and if possible.. Please save them all.."

"I see.. Was it Benimaru the fair oni and his comrades, right?"

"Yes. They are.. I will send you the location, so do you accept..?"

"*sigh* Geez.. You don't have to be that shy. Its natural that the younger ones ask for a favor to thier older siblings, right?"

"*smile* Yes. Your right, I wish you good luck. See you later~"

"Yeah..!"

Akatsuki said then, fly away towards the village's direction. Rimuru look at the sky where Akatsuki left and muttered something..

"Good luck there nii san.."

Rimuru, then leave and go to her house to quick rest while waiting for Akatsuki and the ogres who will be soon their comrades to come back. Rimuru is now sleeping peacefully on the soft bed trying to recover her fatigue as much as possible.

.............

Ciel's pov

We been so busy this lately.. I mean we're busy arranging Rimuru chan's every single photo. We find it too cute and so precious that we can't show it to the others or otherwise. I will gauge their eyes and let them feed it after that I will erase thier existence in the {Sea of the void} so they dont have any left not a single pieces of thier existence and thier memories will completely erase painfully before that.

(Woah.. Ciel chan is so scary..)

'[Hmmm? What do you mean? A~u~t~h~o~r~ kun.]'

([*shivered* wha-! No! No! Nothing at all.. Hahahah.. please continue what your are doing I will not bother you.])

'[Ok~ if you say so~]'

I said then, we continue to do our bussiness.

"Hehehe.."

"Hehehe.."

"Hehehe.."

('so scary!! Those girls are so terrifying. Im starting to feel bad for Rimuru. This is his fault! That lazy Author.. He was making them even more scary and now he is having fun with our cute Jullie. Leaving all the responsibility on me... I'll make sure to get my revenge someday.. )

While choosing some pictures.. I sense Rimuru who is now sleeping this early noon, which never happened before. I got worried, so I left them and go to our house and entered to our room. I see Rimuru chan who is sleeping peacefully on our bed. The way she sleeps it feels like she will never woke up making me worried sick and I recovered her fatigue from the True Temptation's effects. Now she goes back to sleep in her normal ways.

Looking at her defenceless body makes me want to eat her.. Its too tempting to the point that it will be difficult to stop myself from eating her, but we are siblings. I cannot just eat my younger sister it will only caused bad influence to my younger siblings and shatter my reputation as thier older sister.

............

Akatsuki pov

Before leaving my dominion. I make coordinates to 'them', making it nearly impossible for them to enter this universe easily to cause trouble and headache for us once they know what happened. Since they didn't change after all the difference is.. They are much stronger now to the point that they can fight me one on one to death at my own power.