Chapter 15: Friend Or Enemy?

(I hope you like it~)
______________________________________

No one pov

The siblings running hastily where the exact direction of the sinister atmosphere. The fact that the exact location is where Jullie is sleeping right now.

They entered the room and see a black moonlight haired girl with hollowed eyes is staring at the sleeping Jullie who is now look at the siblings direction.

"Who are you!?!?"

Akatsuki who's already lost his cool was the first who ask.

".......Me..?    I don't know..."

The girl said as her hollowed eyes starts to dirp some black ink at her face.

Seeing her changes the siblings start to form there battle stance.

The girl smiled at them and their surroundings began to crack and cover them with {Hate} substances. The others tried to escaped but its futile even Ciel can't find any better counter measure to use against it. They keep falling like they been drag to the depths of the abyss and the surroundings are nothing but hollow and darkness. Their consciousness starts to fade and completely buried in {Hate}.

***

Akatsuki's pov

What's happening to me? I feel very heavy..

I thought as I struggled to get up. I look at my surroundings and see the others are unconscious. I tried to detect their life-force if they still alive and I verified it that they indeed still alive which made me glad but I see them slowly withering away and start to scream in pain and agony.

"Giahhhh!!!! B-brother... Help me..!!"

Rimuru plead. I run at her and hold her both hands tightly.

"Brother...!"

"!!! Arghh!!"

"Its okay!! Brother is here..."

My mind can't do any processing for this phenomenon..

"Aaaargggghhhh!!!"

I look instantly and see my other siblings are in pain due to their slowly withering in pain and agony.

Its too cruel, my heart can't take it seeing my dear little siblings are suffering in worse and cruel way more than anyone else... I can't take it. I called myself an older brother but I can't even protect them..  I hate myself.. Why is it come to this? Why I can't protect what's precious to me..?

I thought as I slowly drowning in despair witnessing my greatest fear. My body starts to feel cold even more and painful..

Then.. I suddenly remembered something..

...

(Flashback)

"Remember. Hate is a powerful but a double edge sword. It devours your determination and sinking you to its darkness making you choose to the wrong path. The fact that Jullie has it and her powers are growing in many ways which making it more dangerous. Even so you all must know this. Hate is making you powerless and put you to the deep state of despair and guiding you to the wrong torny path when you also feeling hate. This hate will only grow stronger but devouring your hatred.

So you need to be determined do not blindly trust it, don't embrace it, don't hate it. Just only trust your strength and yourself to overcome your own greatest nightmares!! "

(Flashback end)
...

(Present)

Ohh.. I remembered. The warnings of Jullie's fragment Yuzu I mean. Before he disappeared, he warn us about her hate. All of us has emotions and hatred is with us from the very beginning. But it just waiting for its affortunity to take advantage of us.. I don't know how's her experience back then to have this such energy but I can't just let it take over me. I manage to absorb it back then and use it as my own, so I can't just let it go through me. I still have lot more thing to do anyways..