Help (Celestia and Chiaki, Danganronpa)

Pairing: Celestia Ludenberg x Nanami Chiaki

   Celestia smirks at the fool standing in front of her. 

   "Ready to admit it then, darling?"

   Nanami grits her teeth and bows her head. ". . .I need help."

   The black-haired girl's eyebrows raise. "Oh? With what?"

   "You know what."

   Celestia sips her tea. "I'm afraid I don't. Please enlighten me."

   "With this otome game, I've been trying to beat. I keep selecting all the wrong options."

   The gambler clicks her tongue. "How so? You have selected all the proper options to get into a relationship with someone like me, so how do you keep failing?"

   The gamer sighs, slumping her shoulders. "I don't know, okay? Can you just help me out here? It's been days!"

   "Mmm, perhaps. For a price, of course."

   Nanami groans. "What kind of price?"

   The other smirks. "Mmm, how indeed? . . .How much is it worth to you?"

   "Not as much as you're about to ask for. . .I think."

   Celestia hums. "You know me well. And you're right," She rises to her feet, "Kiss my shoe."

   ". . .I don't think I'm going to do that."

   She sighs. "I figured. Then I suppose you'll just have to do something else for me then."

   "What then?"

   "Go to the store later and get me a couple of items. I'll have a list prepared."

   Nanami blanks. "That's it. Okay, I can do that. Well, you help me then?"

   Celestia smiles, moving towards her.

   "My darling, I was going to help you either way. But thank you for agreeing to the errand."

   The gamer rolls her eyes.

   "Of course you were.