The L Word (Hina and Kyoko, Danganronpa)

(But which one? Love? Lesbians? Lice?) 

   Pairing: Asahina Aoi x Kirigiri Kyoko

   "I'll ask you one more time, Kyoko. Do you love me?"

   The detective presses her lips together firmly, looking anywhere but Hina's gaze. ". . .I believe I've already made my feelings for you pretty clear."

   The brunette takes a step forward, taking the gloved hands in hers. "We've been together for almost two years now, and you've never said it, though. I was hoping by now I could get a. . .you know, verbal conformation."

   Kirigiri kisses her knuckles gently and sighs. "Must we talk about this right now?"

   "Yes. I don't want to put it off any longer."

   Kirigiri sighs again. "Fine. You want the truth, Hina?"

   She nods.

   "I've only said. . .those chosen few words to a few people in my life, and each one of them left me. It's rather stupid of me, but I am afraid if I say it to you, you'll leave too. And I don't want that to happen."

   Hina lets out a sigh of relief, and she smiles. "Oh, that's it? That's okay. I mean, I never intend to go anywhere unless you order me away. I can say it enough for the both of us. . .I love you, Kyoko."

   The lavender-haired girl sighs. "No, I want to say it. . .I'm sorry. I'll try."

   "Don't force yourself to do anything you're not comfortable wi-"

   "I love you, Hina."

   The brunette's eyes widen, and she blushes.

   "There, I finally said it."

   Hina pulls her into an intimate kiss.

   "I'm proud of you." She whispers.

   "Thank you. I love you."

   "I love you too, I love you too."