Hearts (Celestia and Kyoko, Danganronpa)

Pairing: Celestia Ludenberg x Kirigiri Kyoko 

   Celestia Ludenberg, who is usually so kind and caring to Kirigiri Kyoko and Kirigiri Kyoko alone, is staring at Kirigiri with such a look of intensity it chills her all the way down her spine.

   The third girl who's sitting with them so that they can have three players for a proper game of Hearts doesn't seem to notice or care. 

   Kirigiri is determined to stay strong under Celestia's smug, challenging grin as the card game 'Hearts' begins. Naturally, the Ultimate Gambler takes the first lead, but that's fine. It in no way decides the game.

   When Celestia finishes, she winks at Kirigiri, automatically making her chest feel warm. However, she shakes her head quickly, determining that she's just trying to distract her. 

   The third girl, Kirigiri, hadn't bothered to learn her name, does her card next, and then Kirigiri takes her own turn.

   "Good job, liebling," She says softly before frowning at her cards, "Hmm, unfortunate, I did not win this round. Take your turn, kleeblatt." 

   And she does.

   The game continues for a while, and of course, Celestia is easily able to climb back on top and ultimately win the game.

   "As expected of the Ultimate Gambler." Kirigiri huffs.

   The black-haired girl gives her a teasing smile. "Come now, it's just a game, liebling, no need to be bitter or resentful. Won't you look at me and smile?"

   The lavender-haired girl looks at her girlfriend but does not smile. "Rematch." She demands.

   Celestia blinks. "As much as I would love to, our other companion has already departed. Might we have a raincheck?"

   Kyoko sighs. "If we must."

   Celestia stands, extending a hand. "Cheer up, Kirigiri-san. Here, let's go get a coffee. My treat, what do you say?"

   The detective's eyes narrow as she takes the other's hand. "A large?"

   "Of course."

   "And a scone?"

   ". . .If I must."

   "Very well," She stands as well, "Lead the way then."

   "Indeed I shall. This way, cheri."