Movies and Mayhem (Extra #4)

It was movie night in the dorms, everyone was helping to set up. I was in charge of making the popcorn, which is, admittedly, a LOT. I already have 8 bowls filled and I still need to make 6 more since not everyone wants popcorn and those that do get their own. After one-too-many incidents with Mina and Kaminari fighting over the popcorn and it ending up everywhere, I've come to learn from my mistakes.

Hopefully tonight will go smoothly, although, knowing my class, that isn't likely.

I finish filling the last bowl as Mina shouts that everything has been set up. Shoji, the sweetheart, helps me carry all the bowls of popcorn into the common room. Everyone who wants one grabs a bowl and sit on one of the couches or among the many pillows and blankets set up around the TV.

I sit on the floor in between Todoroki and Iida, behind us is Midoriya, Uraraka and Tsu on the couch.

Someone (Kaminari) has the bright idea to put on a horror movie as we all settle down in our seats.

It's not too bad, a couple cheesy jump-scares and a lot of blood. I look to my left at Todoroki to see him completely frozen where he sits. I'm pretty sure he's not even breathing...

I gently take his cold hand in mine, he stiffens and looks mechanically over to me, a questioning look in his eyes. I smile softly at him as he relaxes slightly, "You okay?"

He takes a deep breath and nods, looking back towards the screen. I feel his grip tighten where it hands are still connected when another jump-scare occurs.

I squeeze his hand back and we stay like that for the rest of the movie.

All was fine until a pretty bad jump-scare that left Kaminari and Mina screaming, Bakugo blowing up his half eaten popcorn, Uraraka floating to the ceiling, Dark Shadow covering Tokoyami entirely saying it'll protect him, and just the general chaos I've come to expect of my class.
_______________________________________________

A/N

Hey mates!

Sorry I haven't been updating for a while. I haven't watched MHA in a while so I'm gonna rewatch the series before uploading the next chapter of the main story just so I know where I'm going with the plot.

Remember to vote and comment <3

-❄️